Please have Tactical Insertions On GHOST!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Highlighted

Re: Please have Tactical Insertions On GHOST!

in reply to Momba1

And even more are instantly created.

Level 1

in reply to Schuesseled1

Like what?

Level 28

in reply to El_Chicano_-1-_1

Its not just the boosting that's a problem its the fact it cheapens objective game modes a lot is the biggest problem the thing never should have been implemented into a COD game in the first place. and im glad to see its been removed.

Level 16

in reply to alexjt22

I can give you a long laundry list of things that 'cheapen' the game and a Tac Insert would be on the very bottom of that list. Start with Cheaters, Pubstomping, Matchmaking and work you way down the list. Often the only thing 'balancing' the game is a Tac Insert.

Level 28

Alright, yeah Momba1, you just ruined any credibility you just had with that comment. Tac Inserts have absolutely zero game balancing factors. I mean, just, come on man.

Level 4

in reply to xThatTributeGuy

Oh yeah try playing against a Party v/s you and your team as Randoms. Most of the time I'm in a Party but when I'm not it seems either my team is afraid of the Objective or they need someone to capture/diffuse it. About the only time I use a Tac Insert is playing DEM, HQ and occasionally DOM and once in a while OT on DEM, but the ONLY time I use that CaC is when we're going to lose if something isn't done.

Oh lets not forget ... ever been SPAWN TRAPPED!!!

Otherwise given the choice I much prefer an EMP or two over a Tac Insert.

Pff...credibility my rear, think about the times when it's a Tac Insert or you're screwed!

Now IF Spawn Trapping is 100% eliminated in Ghosts, my bet it won't be ... what are you going to do. Oh someone like YOU would Rage Quit!

Level 28

I pretty much play Dom exclusively, and while I get the use of tac inserts and why people who play fair use them, it doesn't balance the game. You can have an entire team tac inserting on B flag and it doesn't mean they will win, it just means you cap their home flag and trap them on B. So, using tac inserts might help level the playing field against bad players, a good team would adapt to a single tac insert user and route them fairly easily. Tac inserts, while useful, aren't a game changer

Level 4

xThatTributeGuyx wrote:

I pretty much play Dom exclusively...

Then you know nearly ZIP about the game as a whole and I'd STFU before saying I'm the one with a 'credibility' issue.

Listen way, way long ago I got my Trip Cap/DOM Master and the only way is either:

1. Play on a 100% unbalanced Party v/s Noob Randoms ; still 3 minutes -- good luck finding that dream lobby now.
  2. Use Tac Inserts with (2) two players on each flag.
  3. P*ssy Boosting for it.
Level 28

Incorrect my friend.... I am ranked under 1000 on MW3 and around 3000 on BO2 in DOM on the Lobby leaderboards on HC on PC, and its because of the TAC Insert, I am unstoppable because I control the game. The only time I have issues is when my team doesnt play the objective and are running around playing TDM, or an opponent is using a TAC as well, the  tac gives me the upper hand and I win most games usually 40-15 KDR ands its because of TAC Inserts, I also use it in TDM and KC and am always first place, I dont use it to camp I use it because I like to know where I am gonna spawn EVERY TIME. ( usually placed somewhere in the middle of the map)

Level 1

Yeah guy, I've gotten it several times over my man. My buddy and I have hopped into several random lobbies and helped others get their Trip Caps.. Now, just because I play Dom almost exclusively doesn't mean I don't know anything about the game. I am a Gold Division League Player, which means I have to be knowledgeable about more than just Domination as Domination isn't in the league playlist. I play TDM, KC, Search, etc; I just prefer Dom and play it more than the others.

Level 4

Studios