Pre-orders on steam not looking soo bad

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Pre-orders on steam not looking soo bad

I mean its been on the top 10 sells the past week and a half so maybe it will have a kinda stable player base on PC

What do you think?

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Pre-orders on steam not looking soo bad

in reply to TheNICEperson

Sales do appear to be building, perhaps more people are getting excited and pre-ordering now? Let’s all hope so, but my pre-order is just awaiting the green light for the download and install buttons to flash up. But that fence with all those wait & see dudes sitting on it must be creaking like a mo-fo? And just think when they all decide to climb down and order-up, we’ll have a Soldier or two maxed out to top Prestige level!!!  

Level 7

where can you see this?

Level 2

in reply to bickman

They post a weekly Top 10 on here:-

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/steam-top-ten-sellers-chart-october-20-26/0123268

Or for a more up-to-date chart, just click on the Top Sellers tab on the Steam home page.

#CoDGhosts is currently No#1!!!

Level 7

people complain a lot because of the big love for the franchise , and they can't stand the idea of not playing the new game .

first mouth you will see 40 k people on the game , in that time period if they add dedicated servers then it will boost for more 15 k . 

Level 7

in reply to xFrazierz

i hope your right , the pc community must get bigger , we need the 100k

Level 2

in reply to bickman

even with a community with 20 k with dedicated servers it will be all find , servers of 18 ready to roll . because it will be all ways a server close to you in order to get a good ping !

yes if reach 100 k it will be great and its easy with dedicated servers plus mod tools !

Level 7

in reply to xFrazierz

lets hope

Level 2

in reply to bickman

i have afraid that that thing , the field orders ruin the game , because from what i see there's a lot of game type's with that , and having a noob ruin your streak because he complete a ease thing .

Level 7

in reply to xFrazierz

Field orders are present in every game mode. But the reward you get is completely random. It's not always a K.E.M. strike it is basically just a care package that drops killstreaks "randomly" based on percentages. Think MW2/MW3 care packages but with a chance to get the K.E.M. strike. Also the challenges are completely random as well, some are easy, others are more difficult.

Level 8

Studios