Previous question answered incorrectly!!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Previous question answered incorrectly!!

Though I appreciate BKFSTWIDOW's attempt to answer my previous question they either didn't read it properly or have no understanding of CLAN WARS. Telling me to use the in-game reporting system to report cheaters in CLAN WARS just wont work. My clan is in platinum division and we are frustrated at another clan who blatantly hack due to their 5/6/7 KD ratios that even pro gamers don't reach as an overall. So, as we never come into direct contact with this clan (BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW CLAN WARS WORKS) how are we supposed to stop them from cheating their way to winning the CLAN WAR and taking the rewards that other legitimate clans deserve?

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: Previous question answered incorrectly!!

in reply to GamerBoO

GamerBoO wrote:

My clan is in platinum division and we are frustrated at another clan who blatantly hack due to their 5/6/7 KD ratios....

Hate to answer a question with another question.  But are there any other reasons besides their KD that leads you to believe they're cheating.

There are many technically non-cheating ways (although they may be cheap ways) to get a high KD.

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Also, why not just bump your original thread in which the answers were incorrect so the rest of us can review them. 

Level 40

Sorry I have incredibly little experience with forums hence me not bumping the previous thread.
I've been a 3+ KD player on the past 4 CoD games, I'm passionate about competitive play and watch professionals all the time.

Overall ratios of 6 or 7+ simply are not achievable without cheating. This is not me being naive, this is me speaking from over a decade of first person shooter experience.

Level 1

in reply to GamerBoO

I understand that really high KD are suspicious.  But you still have to have witnessed the cheating for you to make an accusation.  It's simply not enough to say:  "I know they're cheating because they have a ridiculously high KD." 

I've been playing for quite a while too.  Although KDs in the 6s and 7s are rare, they're achievable without cheating.  Like I said, there is a host of things and variables that make it possible.   

Level 40

You are wrong. OVERALL kill death ratios beyond 6 are not obtained without cheating. Fact. As I stated previously, I watch professional gamers all the time as competitive gaming is a passion of mine and they do not have overall KDRs beyond 5.

This clan in platinum division cheat, there's no 2 ways about it and I need to know how to deal with this problem.

Level 1

in reply to GamerBoO

GamerBoO wrote:

You are wrong. OVERALL kill death ratios beyond 6 are not obtained without cheating. Fact. As I stated previously, I watch professional gamers all the time as competitive gaming is a passion of mine and they do not have overall KDRs beyond 5....

Well you're wrong here in this instance. I've sat right behind** watching an ex-MLG (BF2) Player easily achieve >6 KDR's game after game and a few flawless games. The person in question is Korean and has off the charts reflexes and aim. So yes >6 KDR players are indeed out there especially when every game to them is TDM and all they care about is KDR; one head glitch (campy) kill after another.

For the most part the Cheaters are those that shoot you/anyone time after time halfway across the map with impossible precision, Wallbang you/anyone repeatably, have humanly impossible accuracy e.g. 100%, most/too many kills are headshots, obvious snap-ons, etc. Now not everyone has their cheats set to 'paint-sniffer' but most are pretty obvious and a few infected cheaters use God-mode or XP hacks e.g. 10K/per kill. The real PITA's are those that cheat and tone-down their hacks and are stealthy in their approach to cheat...

To be clear IMO and ditto with others, Ghosts and frankly most IW games are plagued with Cheaters/Hackers.

**footnote: this was all done on my PC and absolutely zero cheats; I loath cheaters.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I agree and disagree with you slightly. Personally I have pulled insane KDR games like 50/1 etc but not enough to keep my KDR beyond 5. The cheaters that I am questioning have had to play every gametype to win clan wars and to consistently win some of these modes you have to sacrifice KD. Fact. I don't want or need anyone else mentioning players they know who are this good or that awesome with these stats, I need to know how to remove or disqualify cheating clans/players in clan wars.

Level 1

in reply to GamerBoO

IF someone is an 'Obvious Cheat' then the only tool available to the Player is the Report feature and perhaps IW's Twitter. I'm not going to 'guess' some erroneous number as a percentage of cheaters especially not on any IW game.

Some players even in Clan Wars are 'slayers' and when you combine a full (Pubstompers) team of 'slayers' then their combined 'KDR' typically goes up. No doubt there are cheaters and not a one AAA title is without them. TAC was pretty effective and IMO considerably better than IAC, and since there is no VAC support in this game there's one less anti-cheat and it's entirely up to IW to ban the players.

Level 28

in reply to GamerBoO

I think you're just really butthurt and not accepting the fact that there MAY BE players who are really talented..

obviously just a MAYBE, but you never know, it's possible, people like you who say "oh its impossible because I/or a pro can't do it" are really pathetic.

Unless you've witnessed them hacking which in your case you haven't, don't try and falsely get them banned.

Level 1

Studios