Private match on PC not allowing more than 2 maximum players. Help!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Private match on PC not allowing more than 2 maximum players. Help!

I know private match supports 18 total players. I've seen people playing with 17 bots in youtube videos. For some reason I am limited to 2 total players in a private match. So I can play against only one bot. Can someone please tell me why this might be happening. My system meets all of the recommended specs for ghosts. I even have 8gb of ram. Any ideas on how to fix it will be appreciated. Thank you!

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Private match on PC not allowing more than 2 maximum players. Help!

in reply to kaptinkrunch27

Hello Kaptinkrunch27,

Thanks for taking the time to post! When you go into a private match, there is a options to either increase your ally/enemy bots. Keep in mind that you cannot have more than 12 in the whole map, so you would have to set it up as a 6v6, or 5v7, Etc...

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

thanks for responding!

I've solved it. ghosts requires a greater than 800mhz minimum cpu speed to run bots. I got rid of the adaptive overclock I had on my 4670k and now it works flawlessly. Full 18 bot matches. Hope this might help someone in the future.

Level 1

Can u tell me the source from where you came to know that ghosts require 800mhz processor speed to run? and btw how will turn of adaptive overclock in my core 2 duo?

Level 1

Have you managed to solve your issue yet? I have the same issue and just recently I have had a member of support say it is not down to PC spec provided squads runs fine as that is running 11bots in a game.

Level 1

in reply to Snail915

Unfortunately its not solved. i will upgrade my RAM and GPU then i will report back here.

Level 1

Studios