Question: Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge? Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Question: Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge? Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet.

1st Question:

Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge?

Challenge is:

Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet. I'm not counting 80-bullet Chainsaw here, because it has no aim, and thus its accuracy is greatly reduced.

Do you believe it is possible to complete this challenge without cheating in COD: Ghosts?

I saw quite a few cheaters that show off this challenge and shoot across the map through the entire map (all walls) with LMGs right when you spawn. But is it possible without cheating?

I believe this challenge was copied from COD: Modern Warfare 2 without thinking (like tons of other challenges). But back in MW2 it had a meaning - there was a 20-bullet LMG there (if I remember correctly, it had an extended magazine attachment, which increased ammo capacity to 60 bullets, was it double drum magazine?).

Do you think challenges need to be made for each game independently or is it OK to copy-paste such stuff without looking over what still works and what should be removed or changed?

Level 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Question: Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge? Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet.

in reply to YuriUA
Solution
‎11-12-2013 07:55 AM

The AUG HBAR had the smallest clip of the LMGs in MW2 with 42 rounds. The rest had 100 round clips. The LMG with the smallest clip in this game is the Chainsaw with 80 rounds.

The easiest way to earn this challenge is to fire your LMG into an enemy helicopter, in particular the Helo Pilot since it flies a bit lower to the ground then the Attack Chopper (and its also a bit slower). Yes, this counts as an enemy. You could also try finding a bad Recon Juggernaut and unloading into it as well.

Level 2
4 REPLIES

Re: Question: Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge? Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet.

in reply to YuriUA

Still looking for people who completed Dictator challenge without cheating or relying on help from friends.

Level 10

in reply to YuriUA
Solution
‎11-12-2013 07:55 AM

The AUG HBAR had the smallest clip of the LMGs in MW2 with 42 rounds. The rest had 100 round clips. The LMG with the smallest clip in this game is the Chainsaw with 80 rounds.

The easiest way to earn this challenge is to fire your LMG into an enemy helicopter, in particular the Helo Pilot since it flies a bit lower to the ground then the Attack Chopper (and its also a bit slower). Yes, this counts as an enemy. You could also try finding a bad Recon Juggernaut and unloading into it as well.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to rock1644

Thanks. I didn't realize helicopter counted as enemy.

Level 10

in reply to YuriUA

Sentry guns and IMS systems also count, I believe. I wonder if things like satcoms and ammo crates do? Probably.

Level 1

Studios