Rentable servers?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Rentable servers?

Will we have rentable servers soon? Watch this link that i found from a gameserver host.

https://server.nitrado.net/eng/call-of-duty-ghosts-gameserver-mieten

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Rentable servers?

in reply to Aventador_

that maybe just down to assumptions based on words of IW heads, nothing is promised

Level 6

in reply to Aventador_

There will be probably unranked dedicated server that can be rented in the future. But nothing has been said about ETA so far.

Level 64

in reply to Aventador_

WOW i realy hope its true !!!

Level 7

in reply to Aventador_

its weird in latest patch updates, under other fixes title it says, fixed dedicated server issues, guess that just for Xbox people, screw the PC community right IW?

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

there's a difference between dedicated server and rentable dedicated server in north of america we actually playing dedicated server on PC but not rentable server.

Level 7

in reply to Tintindye

show some proof please

Level 6

in reply to Aventador_

Am I the only one to be hopeful about this new ?

Level 7

in reply to Aventador_

They will not give us servers because everytime they say that and people buy the game and then nothing happens.

And they don't care about the PC players because if you look at the app and the clan stuff its still not working and the game is almost 3 weeks out.

And thats why COD will never win from EA Battlefield because they listen to there PC players and have steady ranked servers for the clans and communitys.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Saint070

If they do not release dedicated servers for this game I will not be buying another IW product ever.

As a hoster I believe free public dedicated servers are a must to keep any PC game alive. It's been proven time and time again that any PC game that has public dedicated servers is played for many years as opposed to tiles without that are played for only a couple.

You can't beat the performance and online experience that a true dedicated server provides, hands down!

Level 9

Studios