Rentable servers?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Rentable servers?

in reply to SeeVee

its everytime the same thing and you can see that the Call of Duty does not take the PC section serious so only the consols.

And they don't care if we pc players stop buying the game because we only are 15 or 20 procent of the players

Level 1

in reply to Saint070

Well if they don't then I just spend my money elsewhere.

You add up 15-20% profit difference over the time it takes for a game company to release new titles over the years it will be into the billions lost before you know it.

What ever, it's their game. It will either be supported or not. I will say I enjoy this game very much however if there is no free dedicated server released I wont purchase another one from these guys. There are so many game developers out there it won't matter to me... there will always be true PC games out there. We just need to buy them and stick with them.

Level 9

in reply to Saint070

no they do take us seriously, thats why bancandy/candyslexia post updates related to all consoles/pc onto the PC forums but wont answer our PMS, or address our issues on her twitter *ends sarcasm*. Game is hack infested now and always will be. if tehy listened and gave us dedi servers, we might be able to enjoy a game, but until then, not one hope for the PC.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Aventador_

quick answer to title thread, never

Level 6

Studios