Spotting hackers

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Spotting hackers

Had a discussion with other players the other day about hackers and we all came up with the same conclusion about the easiest way to spot them before you even start playing and that is to look at their kill death ratio we have figured that any one with a ratio of over 3.00 is a most likely a hacker and any one above 3.50 is a dedcert even taking into account the crap lag compensation that gives players a advantage no one is happy with .Any player we have come across at 3.50 and above was a obvious aimboter or wall hacker and when you look on a list that has some one on 10.50 or 21.20 after a couple of hundred games that  says it all . So when you go on a game just check and avoid playing hackers that way

Level 6
48 REPLIES

Re: Spotting hackers

in reply to UnitedKingdom12345

Hmm not sure that everyone with above a 3 k/d is a hacker, there are plenty of good players on PC and console with legit 3 k/d's. Having said that I usually back out when I see people with above 3 k/d just because I prefer to play against noobs xD

Level 3

in reply to king_bugsy

For Xbox it's understandable to have 3.0 kdr. you have aim-assist.

Playing Xbox is all about the best way to utilize the built in aim-assist. If you set yourself up at the choke points, have quick reactions and immediately start firing when ever you see your aim-assist pick up a target you will be one of the top dawgs, That's all there is to it if you want a killer kdr on xbox. (Use the aim-assist to it's fullest and have good reaction when it grabs a target) you win!

PC is "supposed" to be players aiming on their own. And it's very obvious many PC players use aim-cheats to help them find targets behind walls and help them land these perfect "snaps" to targets who are out in the open and changing up direction/strafing or running on the fly. And they land these perfect snaps just a bit to often to targets not on radar (as if they were). 8 of 10 targets they land a perfect initial snap, Then they also have these excessive KDR's and try to talk about legitimacy. LOL ok cowboy.

FYI: we seriously don't need to worry about mistaking the 2 players in our community who might have a legitimate KDR of 3.0 or better. thanks for the help though.

because when it comes to players with 3.0 kdr or better it's probably 9.9 of 10 you'll be playing against a cheater. So if the 3.0 kdr player keeps snapping to unseen targets. not on radar, multiple times every round we don't have to sit and pretend he's legit because you say so.

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

Controllers have aim assist on PC. But, Im sure the expert of hacks would know this already lolol.

Level 11

in reply to PatMoran

No they Don't have aim-assist. I asked support 3 times. the answer is NO. There is No aim assist on PC.

Have you used and controller and witnessed the aim-assist? Oh no? that's because there isn't any aim-assist for PC

AGAIN, support told me 3 different support tickets. (there is no aim assist for PC)

So show me some proof of this aim-assist on PC and if you can't why don't you stfu. because there is no aim-assist on PC

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

COD Ghosts (PC) - Aim Assist Test - YouTube

You believe ATVIAssist, people who have little to no clue about anything when it comes to COD games LMFAO. I just confirmed you are literally insane & a fucking idiot at the same time. Congrats! Have fun hunting down more hax in your life.

Level 11

in reply to PatMoran

PatMoran wrote:

COD Ghosts (PC) - Aim Assist Test - YouTube

You believe ATVIAssist, people who have little to no clue about anything when it comes to COD games LMFAO. I just confirmed you are literally insane & a ******* idiot at the same time. Congrats! Have fun hunting down more hax in your life.

Ok 1st off the title of that video says "aim-assist test" It didn't say "watch me using PC aim-assist and see it in action"

2nd. did you watch the video>? It shows the player constantly moving around the target (AND NOTHING HAPPENS) there is no snap or aim-assist locking him onto the target. it looks like out of the whole clip that there was "possibly" an aim-assist but nothing that is cut and dry (like the clear snapping i see many players doing in game. So obviously people aren't snapping to the enemy targets because they are legit & use aim-assist (because by the test clip we can clearly see the (aim-assist for PC) doesn't do that). So it's even more obvious that all these players who snap and stop dead on your location multiple times per round (when your not on radar) are using PC aim-cheats and not some aim-assist built into the game..

Thanks for clearing it up 100%

Update:

I picked up a controller and played 5 rounds of multiplayer and there is NO AIM-ASSIST FOR PC, NOTHING WAS HELPING ME AIM, MY CHARACTER DIDN'T EVER TURN ON IT'S OWN AND GRAB A TARGET OR TURN TO IT AS I GO RUNNING PAST, OR COME AROUND A CORNER, OR OUT A DOORWAY, DIDN'T MATTER IF I WAS CAMPING OR ON THE GO. ENEMIES JUST WALK RIGHT BY (VICE VERSA) AND NOTHING HAPPENS! I WAS NEVER AUTO-TURNED TO A TARGET. AIMING DOWN SIGHTS DOESN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME. I TESTED A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS ACROSS 5 MATCHES. THERE IS NOTHING HELPING ME AIM WITH THE USE OF A CONTROLLER FOR THE PC VERSION OF COD GHOSTS..

SO THERE IS MY AIM ASSIST TEST FOR PC. IT'S 100% CONFIRMED! "THERE IS NO AIM-ASSIST FOR COD GHOSTS PC MULTIPLAYER" ANYONE SAYING THEY USE IT FOR MULTIPLAYER ARE LYING AND USING CHEATS.

THERE IS ALSO NO AIM-ASSIST OPTIONS IN THE GAMES "GAMEPADS CONTOL MENU"

IF THERE IS AN AIM ASSIST IT'S PROBABLY ONLY FOR PRIVATE MATCHES. (i didn't look into that yet because it's irrelevant to what we are discussing)

AND FYI: THIS POST ALSO CONFIRMS (YOU ARE THE FUCKING IDIOT)

Sorry if it bothers you or is unbelievable to you. but I know how to spot cheaters!

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

Well, that makes absolutely no sense! If everyone on console has aim assist then that means there is no advantage because EVERYONE has it. You are so stupid. If anything its easier to play with a mouse so you don't need aim assist.

You are so lost, you spend your whole life trying to convice people that everyone is hacking, its so sad. Everytime I leave a comment on here you stalk me with your essays. Get a life man, nobody cares what you have to say.

Level 3

in reply to king_bugsy

king_bugsy wrote:

Well, that makes absolutely no sense! If everyone on console has aim assist then that means there is no advantage because EVERYONE has it. You are so stupid. If anything its easier to play with a mouse so you don't need aim assist.

Sorry, I think your a little off. It takes skill to aim with a mouse. constantly lifting the mouse etc etc. it's not easier, but it's better once you are good at it and that takes awhile. most new pc gamers skip that step and buy an aim-cheat to play and only use it at key moments, (like some noobs i know).

It makes plenty of sense, Your just dumb is the problem. In xbox you win more by using strategy and working that aim-assist to it's fullest. Like (setting yourself up at chokepoints) and being alert and responding when your aim-assist picks up a target, this is what makes the better player. On xbox it's important to know/learn how the aim-assist works in order to be the top dawg. This is not a strategy you can use on PC. On PC you can't be day dreaming and waiting for your character to move (on it's own) then immediately fire to remain locked on target with aim-assist. This is an xbox stratagy. The whole style of play is different than PC because for xbox your strategy works off of having aim-assist available. PC there is none of that. It's only map + spawn knowledge,sound,and radar, Theres no program that turns your character when it spots an enemy. For xbox the biggest talent is (quick response time) that's the only skill you need. (and maybe some map knowledge) but foremost the only skill you need for xbox is good reaction/response time.

A good strategy for xbox is:

Whenever you see your character move on it's own (you press fire). That's why uncoordinated 5 yr olds are good at xbox shooters. because all it takes is good response time to get a kill. They don't need any skill or precision to aim precisely. Which makes it much easier than using a mouse.

king_bugsy wrote:

You are so lost, you spend your whole life trying to convice people that everyone is hacking, its so sad. Everytime I leave a comment on here you stalk me with your essays. Get a life man, nobody cares what you have to say.

I have around 200 people following my posts. (so someone wants to hear what i say)

Your just mad that i spotted your little aim-cheat you use when playing ghosts PC.

I don't stalk anything. your 1 of the 2 people who post here that's why i respond.

And yes i also pointed out that you use aim-cheats to play PC ghosts on some videos you posted in a previous post.

I clearly showed that you keep turning and stopping dead balls where the enemy is standing multiple times per round like your playing xbox with aim-assist and just like PC aim-cheats work. Sorry,  I play tons of domination but I don't luckily land dead balls on the enemies who are taking a control point multiple times per round like you do just because i go to (check there)

I know a lame aim-assist program when i see it in action. Just because you sit here and claim your legit means nothing. I can see the cheat popping u right on your target. Sure bro, it's all you! your a major talent out here. LMAO

"guy pops dead on the target over and over before anything else happens when supposedly your just going to take a peak around a corner." (hey guys I'm legit) Ok that's why your always dead in line with the target when you turn around to  take a look. Ok sure makes sense. right, your legit and you also win lotto every week.

Your talk about you being legit/talented is cheap! real cheap! especially when you can't provide a round of play where you do good without luckily landing dead on a target because you "turned to check". You should have many rounds where this does not happen at all and yet you still crushed the competition (if your legit). Not every winning round should have you turning and stopping 'snapping" dead on where the enemy is standing <- because that's a clear sign of cheating when a player can't ever play a round without popping dead onto enemy locations who aren't on radar. (sure i know it happens) but not every single round. and surely not multiple times every round.

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

they need to ban these hackers there are many who use it i hate them

Level 1

Studios