Still no concrete info for PC

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Still no concrete info for PC

in reply to SK8Mojo

I think that’s pretty much every CoD PC Gamers' wish list right there? LOL

So come on IW get them post-launch patches through quality control, so all of us hardcore PC gamers' can start enjoying this game the way it’s supposed to be played and enjoyed!!!

Level 7

in reply to CYBER-NINJA-187

Again not giving "truthful" info... Tisk tisk. They don't make a habit of giving refunds, but if a game has not been release they have and in most cases will issue a full refund to your payment method. They have for me and a few of my friends. The key is to request it before the release.

Level 3

in reply to TWJackDanielsTW

I gave the information based on my own personal experience. I asked for a refund on a pre-ordered game and was told I can only have a credit. So that is what I shared. As I do not have access to the experiences other people have received, I cannot share or comment on their personal experience. However as you seem intent in disproving anything I say, let’s play the fact game again! LOL

Steam fact 1; Please note that we do not normally offer refunds on purchases made online. However, we will refund preorders as long as the request is received prior to the release of the game. This only applies to purchases made from your account, preordered titles sent or received through the Steam Trading system cannot be refunded.

Copied from the subscriber agreement.

Level 7

in reply to CYBER-NINJA-187

Look you said they don't give refunds and just issue credits. I don't like for people to be misled as something being fact when it is just based on their opinion or a personal experience. Say they didn't issue me a refund in my instance, since that was the case, and maybe suggest they find out if they do issue them as you pasted info clearly states they do just as I said in a pre released situation.

Level 3

in reply to JinxSwe88

Well simple as this... not even gonna think about buying it untill I get to know exactly what im buying.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to JinxSwe88

I use to play PC COD but I really enjoyed selecting the servers and 24/7 maps and game mode servers to pick from =/ PC players are always left till last which sucks hard

Level 2

in reply to JinxSwe88

Im spaming thier twitter untill they anwser

Level 1

in reply to JinxSwe88

JinxSwe88 wrote:

Im spaming thier twitter untill they anwser

because that's a great way to get an answer and not blocked for being annoying #facepalm

there's tons of stuff that hasn't been announced for ghosts yet

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Ya well its less then 2 weeks untill the game comes out and alot of us wants to know if we are ever gonna buy the game.,

Level 1

in reply to JinxSwe88

Well if "Ghosts" on PC doesn't "float yer boat", why not reinstall cod-world at war..

there is a terrific "Modern Warfare" mod , just about to be released to the public(free)

Its called "Redline" and is made by a guy called Mark Zweimann, backed by some of the most talented map makers in the COD community.

I was lucky enough to help beta test this mod last night, and it ROCKS...

So if 32 - 50 - 64 slot modern warfare servers are to your liking , with modern guns, vehicles helis etc then give it a try..

PS I have pre ordered the "Hardened" Edition from Amazon, I will support "Ghosts", even tho the lack of PC specific info is "unproffessional" to say the least without going into a swearing rant.

This support will continue until they release the info i'm looking for... I still have until the 3rd or 4th to cancel this pre order

Level 13

Studios