System specs

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

System specs

Hey guys, do you know when the system specs of CoD Ghosts will come out? My VGA is not so modern (GTX 480) and I have an i7 3770 and 16 gb of memory... Do you think I can run the game in 60 FPS?

Level 1
38 REPLIES

Re: System specs

in reply to raphasauer

You gonna run it verry well  !!!

Level 7

in reply to raphasauer

The 480GTX is 3 years old...

Either get 2+ in sli or upgrade...

Level 3

in reply to raphasauer

The PC version probably requiers this for 60 FPS:

nForce 3 Motherboard

Intel Pentium 1.3Ghz CPU

ATI 9800 with 512mgb RAM (or nVidia eqvufudfduifant(No idea how that is spelled)

256Mgb RAM divided over four RAM bricks to avoid overload on individual bricks.

A 5400 RPM 2.5" HDD with 6Gb storage dedicated for the game.

Level 5

So less than Black Ops II?

Don't think so.

And also, why would a motherboard have anything to do with the game? Dividing RAM over four chips is unneccesary - stock computers come with one. Customs come with two. Not everyone has four.

Level 1

in reply to 4slime

4slime wrote:

So less than Black Ops II?

Don't think so.

And also, why would a motherboard have anything to do with the game? Dividing RAM over four chips is unneccesary - stock computers come with one. Customs come with two. Not everyone has four.

I think it was a piss take post.

As per the op's request, yes you will be able to run it with no issues.

I would expect the requirements to be the same as for Black Op's 2.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to raphasauer

Well requirements arent out yet, but i'm gonna make an informed guess here:

Minimum sys req:

- CPU: Black Ops 2 needs a dual core to run, so i'd say also, a dual core, like a core 2 duo, as a minimum, or in AMD standards, an athlon x2. The enw consoles will have 8 cores, so IDK if IW will use all 8, so ill just say dual core. It might be a quad core for mimimum, but i dont think so.

- GPU: Well, for gpu im guessing the game will be a bit more needing of strength, but not too much. Remember IW makes more lightweight games than 3arc, i mean, MW3 needs much less than BO1 and BO2. So i think you'd need a GTX 630 or equivalent or in AMD standards, a 5570

- RAM: I'd say 2GB, though it might be more. Again, we have these new consoles running with 8GB, and the game could use up to 3.5gb on PS4, so we'll have to wait and see.

If you want more of this, just go to this website (Game-debate). They have experienced people and benchmarks to make a better decision with guessing the requirements: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7619&game=Call%20of%20Duty:%20Ghosts

Level 3

in reply to raphasauer

Hey guys i just got my first rig and i got an alienware x51 specs are

-I7

-16gb ram

-nividia GTX 660

will i be able to run this game smoothly?

Level 1

in reply to bradyscott2

bradyscott2 wrote:

Hey guys i just got my first rig and i got an alienware x51 specs are

-I7

-16gb ram

-nividia GTX 660

will i be able to run this game smoothly?

You will be fine, you will easily meet the recommended specs.

This is Call Of Duty after all and they are still using the same engine as was used in MW2/3 just slightly more tweaked and apparently with a few things thrown in, by some people from Nvidia to apparently make the game look and perform better on lower end hardware  which yours is not lower end hardware, your graphics are mid range.

Level 25

in reply to raphasauer

You should get 60 fps even on the highest setting. I used to run MW3 maxed using a single 550 GTX Ti and the game runs around 70+ fps on a single card. I then bought a second card and went SLI and it never dipped below 90 fps. A single 480 GTX is just a little weaker than a 550 GTX Ti in SLI. 

Level 35

Studios