Thank You for the Anti-Cheat!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Thank You for the Anti-Cheat!

I am not a fan of VAC mainly because of the delay in banning people using cheats but I have to say thanks for listening to us!

Level 4
17 REPLIES

Re: Thank You for the Anti-Cheat!

in reply to Dude4Him

things are looking good if this is true... we all have to play this weekend and report back what we experience. If there is good anti-cheat and I see results that's the only way that I would ever consider buying the DLC  ... never mind another game from these people. Frankly though I think its going to take a miracle.

Level 9

in reply to SeeVee

Vac is not work. I just play and in evry loby i faind wall hackers and aimboot, and 6 players from CBS clan is have wallhack.Smiley Happy)

Level 1

in reply to dev81001

Well give reporting a chance, and I don't know if VAC works for non-steam versions of the game. It's progress now time to see if it is worthwhile.

Level 1

in reply to e_moffett

Reporting - If someone is simply a 'good & legit' player then what? Ban them just for giggles?! No a Binary must be detected and then Permanently Ban the offender.

VAC is 100% Binary Cheat Detection - period. If some player receives 10K Reports and is not 'hacking' or 'cheating' or in any way violating the rules then nothing should happen to them. However, VAC's problem is its pathetically poor detection based upon its anemic library of hacks.

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to Dude4Him

Yeah VAC isnt working atm, or its terribly flawed. Was just on Stonehaven and there was a guy on top of the castle. Yes, on top.

Also a guy way out in the ocean laying down in the air, quick scoping people as soon as they come into sight. (His kill came was about 1 second total to scope in, shoot, scope out everytime.)

EDIT: Lol just ran into another cheater scaling walls with slight rubberband on Stormfront. He eventually made his way up to the top of the crane, which is out of map limits. GG.

Level 1

in reply to Dude4Him

Amen I agree they have forgotten about the PC version. Wonder how they think they are going to keep customers treating us like this !

Level 1

in reply to Realbad63

Sadly its not only on PC. PS4 and Xbox One as well.

[Removed by Moderator]

Level 1

in reply to Demindar

Have you noticed that they just came out with VAC just before releasing DLC?

Although i`m happy for VAC being implemented, it shows once again that they are a bunch of lame monkeys.

And OH! This won`t make me buy DLC anyway. You screwed with us way too much to even begin with and still there's still no FOV implemented in the game and no dedicated servers.

Level 1

in reply to Dude4Him

so, is the FOV changer now a bannable offense? ._.'

Level 3

Studios