This is why we can't have nice things

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

This is why we can't have nice things

USA Pre-Order Chart - VGChartz

CoD Ghost on PC isn't even in the top 40 pre-ordered games.  This is why they don't pay attention.  The consoles have 1 million + pre-ordered and we have less than 50K.

Level 6
31 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: This is why we can't have nice things

in reply to afflictedmed

How/where did you get those figures? As I can’t locate them on the VG chart. 

Level 7

in reply to CYBER-NINJA-187

I added up all the Ghost preorders for the consoles and deducted the Ghost PC orders because #40 is at 50K and the PC version is below that.

Level 6

in reply to afflictedmed

Typicaly the PC sales is a fraction of the console sales, or about 1/15th Xbox and 1/10 PS3 so I'm not too terribly surprised. I typically wait to the last second and grab the best deal I can find. I did notice GameStop had a special buy 2 pre-orders and get one free...

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I am surprised by those figures, as I actually thought that they would be higher? More like 1/30th or even higher? But the old adage of ‘Money talks’ applies, so as a community we will always be a minority, purely due to the lower sales and daily users. And be at the bottom of the list every time - Sad but true unfortunately.

Level 7

in reply to CYBER-NINJA-187

In total numbers PC-to-Consoles combined ... yeah 1/30th is about right.

Level 28

in reply to afflictedmed

I know why my friends who game on PC no longer buy COD it is due to all the locks they put on..... this is what I got from others. No disrespect  to anyone this is just what I got from other PC Gamers......

1- lock on fps in ghosts at 60

2- last few cod games the game picks server for you

3- No fov settings in game

4- trying to make PC gamers feel like a xbox game COD games in the last few years is like a windows for dummy's hand book settings taken away etc

5- not sure if this is true but not allowed to play in your config

6-COD games don't work correct with high resolution even tho game has it in video settings.<--this one is one is fully mine lol

7-Been lied to with other COD games on what will be in games for PC then never happens.

8- To many hackers playing  COD games now and nothing is done to stop it.

9- No more dedicated servers / being able to rent and build a server and have it ranked by said game.

10- Small maps and small servers they want large maps with 64 ppl

Level 2

in reply to SK8Mojo

This is accurate, for an IW game, 3ARC attempted to please by at the very least allowing a slider and the choice to unlock FPS, but your correct about everything else, although there will never be anything higher than the magical 18 players, its sad I know.

Level 4

in reply to Tommy92gunner

It is very sad and even more so when one looks at how PC gamers made COD rule back in the day. Now they have fully killed it for PC its fully a console game and no longer for PC as all good settings are gone as well as large maps. Every time I try and come back its more and more like a xbox / console game and fully sad

Level 2

in reply to SK8Mojo

Let’s stay optimistic and not call in the Grim Reaper just yet. Wait till the game actually releases and what occurs post-launch, before we make that call. You never know we may all be pleasantly surprised? IW just might live up to the hype and deliver all that the PC community desires? And just think; those of us that played from day one, will have the edge on all the doubting Thomases, who chose to wait and see!!!    

Level 7

Studios