This whole mess could have been avoided.

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

This whole mess could have been avoided.

First of all IW let me say it's great you released a patch but you need to realize this whole mess about no patch coming for PC could have been avoided if you would just had started talking to people on this forum from the get go. I think you'd see people will be very understanding if you just tell them what you're working on and when you expect to release a patch. Keeping people in the dark obviously is not the way to go.

Level 4
5 REPLIES

Re: This whole mess could have been avoided.

in reply to Drawcansir

Agreed, they don't state when their working on a patch, or when one is coming, AND once it  has been released, they don't post the notes until after the thing releases.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Drawcansir

Patches are monthly. Towards the end of every month.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Thats good to know, but also, IW should really go back to releasing patchnotes with the patches , so we can see what actually happened

Level 1

in reply to ironworkz

and also to confirm the issue is fixed or not. Sometimes patch fixes work for some and not for others depending on what they are trying to address. For example, stuttering supposedly was addressed in this patch released yesterday however, now others that didn't get it before now have the stutter issue.

Level 9

in reply to Drawcansir

They don't make any announcements about the patches, because they originate through the consoles first. The patch we just got, from what I have been reading, only fixes a tiny bit of stability issues, and lowers the ram requirements to 4gb.  Also read they added "Esports rules, and broadcaster mode."   Pretty much a console thing. Still lack of focus for PC fixes.

Level 1

Studios