To Infinity Ward - Urgent Action Required

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: To Infinity Ward - Urgent Action Required

in reply to CYBER-NINJA-187

Agreed, sadly my GPU is outdated *I took the system test labs and literally my GPU (Geforce 9800 GT) is the only red mark, everything I have checks out.  Oh and here's a link to my current motherboard P6X58D Premium - Motherboards - ASUS

Well the name of the board is up top in reality what your looking at is the specs, I have found some decent DX11 cards on newegg but I'm sure they are probably below what is required (PNY Geforce GT 620 and 630)

Level 4

in reply to Tommy92gunner

If you’re an Nvidia fan boy then there may be some price cuts on the horizon? Hopefully just before the Ghosts release date? Or at least soon after anyways!!!

Level 7

You will certainly be able to find some sort of deal within the month on newegg or the like with the whole black friday, newegg I believe is doing black nov again so one might get lucky and find something sooner.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Tommy92gunner

Also look for a Micro Center near you, I hear they have some cracking deals, which will save you some $$$$$$ 

Level 7

I find the only thing they really beat online shops is cpu's, and an occasional doorbuster.

Level 3

in reply to TWJackDanielsTW

LOL As I don't live in the US, I was only passing on some info I read on a tech forum. You might get a great deal on a used GTX680? That could be worth a look???

Level 7

Pretty sure they don't sell anything used. They are a standard retail shop and sometimes have some refurbished items I suppose, if that is what you mean by used.

Level 3

We should elect a Forum government to represent our views in the high council.

Level 9

in reply to ToxicFuture

High Council? Very Jedi-ish LOL

And YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Elections, VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Now where’s my campaign manager at? In all serious though, I think that’s a great idea and I would support it. However, what we actually need is an IW or Activision employee to be the new PC Community Manager. We need someone who will listen, take note and voice our concerns at studio meetings etc. So we have a representative to direct our thoughts and ideas towards and someone that will action them as well. It would be a tough job, but it would certainly go a long way to show this community that IW and Activision does actually care and wants’ to show us some love!!! 

Level 7

Studios