What about FOV Changer? plz answer

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

What about FOV Changer? plz answer

there is no chance for me to play ghost without fov.Can some1 tell me if this is going to lead me to ban? im  going to use anyway and i hope not get ban for this. Is there any chance in future to see a fov changer option at in game menu?

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: What about FOV Changer? plz answer

in reply to dareme79
Solution
‎08-02-2014 05:00 AM

One of our leaders in our Clan found this Tweet by IW - Twitter / InfinityWard: Update re: PC bans - Any players ... last night before our meeting stating that you can now be banned using any third-party app including a FoV Changer.

Problems:

1. I cannot play without a FoV Changer
  2. There is no built-in FoV Changer - Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. I will not risk a Ban therefore I and most of my Clan are quitting Ghosts, and after speaking to many Steam Friends they too are quitting Ghosts until there is an approved or built-in FoV Changer.
  4. In retaliation Hackers apparently last night were going all out DBags using Auto-Fire + Auto-Aim

IW is managed by morons it's clear now; all they had to do was integrate a FoV Changer into their game and then Ban all third-party apps including FoV Apps. Watch your abysmally low numbers drop-off into nothing and your game is now completely dead before DLC 1.

Brilliant!

Level 28
24 REPLIES

in reply to dareme79

Not sure if they will ban anyone for using fov, but they're working on an offical one, here's the link

http://www.codonlineblog.com/2014/02/08/fov-changer-pc-call-duty-ghosts-works/

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Highlighted

in reply to dareme79
Solution
‎08-02-2014 05:00 AM

One of our leaders in our Clan found this Tweet by IW - Twitter / InfinityWard: Update re: PC bans - Any players ... last night before our meeting stating that you can now be banned using any third-party app including a FoV Changer.

Problems:

1. I cannot play without a FoV Changer
  2. There is no built-in FoV Changer - Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. I will not risk a Ban therefore I and most of my Clan are quitting Ghosts, and after speaking to many Steam Friends they too are quitting Ghosts until there is an approved or built-in FoV Changer.
  4. In retaliation Hackers apparently last night were going all out DBags using Auto-Fire + Auto-Aim

IW is managed by morons it's clear now; all they had to do was integrate a FoV Changer into their game and then Ban all third-party apps including FoV Apps. Watch your abysmally low numbers drop-off into nothing and your game is now completely dead before DLC 1.

Brilliant!

Level 28

in reply to dareme79

Screw it... not playing this game if I can't use the FOV changer that was previously said to be OK: [Removed by Moderator]

I get sick, headaches and have nausea. Since there is no time frame on FOV release I'll be playing other games and there are new games coming out in March so possibly abandon this game altogether.

The FOV changer app on mapmodnews.com seems pretty simple and lightweight. I just don't see why they the DEVS don't quickly add it to the game and put out a small patch with this feature. Do they think we are going to sit and wait for this? they are sadly mistaken. They need to let us use the FOV changer until they add it in game, it's more than a reasonable request.

I bet it has something to do with the VAC system being turned on so great move Froto T Baggins now we have anticheat (possibly but not totally confirmed yet) but no one will play your damn game because they get sick from 65 fov.

Lastly, NO I didn't buy any DLC and do not plan to until they get their crap together for the aforementioned issues.

Level 9

in reply to SeeVee

The fix is for them to allow FOV or Put this in Game

Were Not Buying the DLC's or a Xbox One

Get this sorted out

Level 4

in reply to dareme79

Well after reading the posts about FOV and possible getting band for using it I think

this game just sucks .I am sorry but there is no other word I could put.

No fix's

No Support

A Total Disregard for there customer Base and if you are working on fix's try telling us

you may get some respected but as it stands . 

I would not let Infinity ward Run a Bath let alone a software company.

Because over the years Call of duty as been so addictive they should pay for rehab

so I can learn to play something else. Well maybe Titanfall can fix this issue .

Level 1

in reply to dareme79

So long!

If you can't play without a FOV changer you seriously can't be any good at the game anyhow.

Are you sure the reason your not playing anymore is because your cheats are now bannable along with the FOV changer?

"Oh it's the fov changer is making me suck this bad (or play this well)" either way it sounds like a bs story that the FOV changer makes anyone's game unplayable. Just remove it and play like (THE REST OF US). Suddenly your going to get owned without a FOV changer? (No) that would only occur if they removed the cheats you were using. Your not going to have a noticible downgrade in skill or k/d because you don't have a FOV changer. What's the problem? you can't hear the footsteps anymore and arent such a uav whore anymore because they took away that extra 25degree sliver to your screens field of view?

I'm not buying it that FOV changer makes you quit the game!

sounds like a cop out because you can't cheat anymore (everyone will notice your 1/100th the player you were a few days ago)

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

u are shit I play on a ASUS VG278HE  Monitor fov at 65 gave me  headaches and made me sick mr_pistolero .. is just a kid so sad . and that is ok  I can still play with my gameplus on my Monitor with new crosshairs.lol

Level 1

in reply to DEADPOOL3980

It makes you sick? how long have you been gaming? how does looking at a screen and gaming make you sick?

You can't be that good if something within the game makes you sick. Maybe video gaming isn't for you if certain things about it get you sick.

Though it is funny your here acting like I'm the kid but your here trying to sell that (grown up) i guess (talanted gamers) like yourself get sick without a FOV changer.? lol

Is this the new thing? Everyone gets sick without a FOV changer? LMAO. (IW!! I'm sick I need FOV changer!!) ROFL!!

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

You are exposing not a little ignorance of this very real effect whereby the perceived perspective is unrealistic given the distance from the monitor and the field of view being quite narrow. The optimal 'FOV' for a 16:9 monitor with the sitter 2 or 3 feet away is in the order of 80-90 on the horizontal and to make mockery of the very real effects of dizziness and nausea which can result from a narrow field of view is quite poor behaviour in my opinion.

Level 1

Studios