What about FOV Changer? plz answer

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: What about FOV Changer? plz answer

in reply to onefourseven

In a word, I'm in a 'Clan' most forbid any Vac Bans. Otherwise, in other games e.g. BO2 anytime I thought a player was fishy I'd look at their Steam account(s) and if there was a Vac Ban then they'd get an earful.

Now if Ghosts is your only Steam game then pff so what and I get that situation, but that's not my case and I'm in a Clan.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Yep that's what I mean, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't risk it either, but I'm not, so I will.

I will let you know.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to onefourseven

It would be the epitome of a BS Vac Ban.

Wallers, AimBotters, etc get a pat on the back and are undetected, but meanwhile a FoV changer to make the game playable a VAC Ban.

Yeah please let me know...VAC takes a few days.

Level 28

in reply to dareme79

ty all for replies i m going to remove fov and im going to w8  for incoming update with fov changer in game. i hope this is going to happen soon

Level 3

in reply to dareme79

Personally I'm skipping Windows 8 entirely and I'll consider 'Windows 9.' Windows 8 is fine for any touchscreen device and quite frankly that's about it. I've purchased keys for every PC and I have no plans to install. We test with Windows 8 at my office and there's too many bugs and oddities for everyday and in particular gaming use. Try a dual boot!

Level 28

Studios