When are the personalization packs coming out for ghosts?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

When are the personalization packs coming out for ghosts?

So i got some trading cards on steam that i sold so i got money to spend on randomness and i thought the personalization packs was a good idea but today it was 30 days since it was released on xbox but still it ain't on pc or ps3 i think

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: When are the personalization packs coming out for ghosts?

in reply to coma987

I heard since they get delayed for Xbox they will release for PC/PSN with delay as well, i think 3/27/2014 is the new release date.

CoD Ghost: New DLC Camos PS4/PS3/PC Release Dates! ("Space Cat" "Ducky" "Inferno" "Circuit") - YouTu...

Level 1

in reply to Junk39

CODGhosts PSN/PC users: New customization options will arrive March 25th. Cpt. Price legend pack, new camos & more!

they said on twitter.

Level 4

in reply to coma987

At least for now, everything that the Xbox gets .. we and other platforms get 30 days later. Things might change since the Xbox One is a failure compared to the PS4 and Sony might take the 1st priority, but even if so then still the 'PC' is a 'other platform.'

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Yeah..  nothing for sure. But if PS/xbox will have 30 days exclusive I won't buy any DLC.

14 days it's ok.. 30..no!

Level 4

in reply to Culay

Then you'll never buy any DLC, the at least for now is referring to the PS4 possibly becoming the dominant platform and that's assuming the Sony will follow suit and induce aka bribe Activision in the same way as Microsoft has been doing for some time.

Listen I can see Activision doing one more CoD for the PC, we're too much trouble with too little profit. Ghosts on the PC represented maybe 1/40th of all sales!

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to Momba1

This game was particularly bad though.

And, if you look at other games, PC sales seem to be relevant enough to be worth the hassle. I'd say Battlefield is a large franchise for EA and PC has the most players of all platforms there.

CoD has far more players on console, yes, but it (normally) has a lot of players on PC too.

Level 13

in reply to coma987

IW supports only XBOX not PC PS. so wait till 27th march ...

Level 2

Studios