Why cant I find a match of TDM?.... 4000 people online....

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Why cant I find a match of TDM?.... 4000 people online....

why is it that I can never find a match during the day, when there are the most people online?.... I can only find matches later on at night... when there's only around 1000 people.

Additionally, every time I play HC TDM, I always have high ping.... ALWAYS.... Does no one play HC around here? (near Vancouver, Canada)

Level 3
11 REPLIES

Re: Why cant I find a match of TDM?.... 4000 people online....

in reply to TheOnlyFool

Its mostly Europians playing at this time, also if you have DLC maps installed that will make it harder for you to find a game.

Level 3

in reply to TheOnlyFool

I am from the UK and even in the day here there arn't many people playing hard core tdm .But at the moment there are quite a few playing hard core on the new map pack if you don't mind mixing the games up a bit . Unfortunatly that includes that crap  search and rescue

Level 7

in reply to UnitedKingdom12345

what a poor show pmsl... forget the game its pony. 4000 people world wide playing that game at any time? on the plus side at least they dont have to have many servers!!! ha ha ha ha  not played it for months worse game in the series yet

Level 2

in reply to TheOnlyFool

This game has less people playing on peak hours than MW2. MW2 is what? 6 years old or something? Plus MW2 doesn't have Extinction or Sqauds. So how many people are playing the actual MP of Ghosts at any given time? Take in the people who have bought the mappacks/seasonpass and you will have a very hard time to find any game, let alone a game without a cheater in it.

Even if a 1000 people are playing TDM in MW2, it can take a few minutes to fill the lobby. Some gametypes have like 100 people in there, goodluck with that.

And as Suicidesquad said, this game is by far the worst COD title ever! Well, ever. Maybe sofar, cause AW could be worse. Given the fact that COD numbers have been going down since MW2.

Level 1

in reply to Mustang_C-F

Actually COD numbers have been going down since mw3. Bo1 had the highest amount of players and starting with mw3 that number went down.

Level 30

in reply to TheOnlyFool

Well  i can find a TDM server i have NO problme finding a HC server to.

Level 1

in reply to TheOnlyFool

i steel play HC TDM and my ping is ok from the USA and im in australia.

Level 1

in reply to TheOnlyFool

cause swagg

Level 5

in reply to TheOnlyFool

do you know how to go to your multiplayer config file and set the ping to like 100?

Level 8

Studios