Why is my call of duty ghosts lagging for the first 30 seconds to a minute of my game?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Why is my call of duty ghosts lagging for the first 30 seconds to a minute of my game?

Why is my call of duty ghosts lagging for the first 30 seconds to a minute of my game?(multiplayer only)
Please somebody help me!!! I tried everything...in my opinion...Thanks.

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Why is my call of duty ghosts lagging for the first 30 seconds to a minute of my game?

in reply to theCollector1

I've the same issue. In Whiteout I receive the heaviest stuttering.

Level 1

Re: Why is my call of duty ghosts lagging for the first 30 seconds to a minute of my game?

heya, i have this exact same problem as well, it doesn't help your scores when it lags that much from the start.

@un1Q-DE yes whiteout is horrendous to play, i agree without a doubt its the worst for the lag.

the one thing that gets me as well we cant even tell what our actual fps is either and there's no other way of changing them

Level 1

in reply to XxAMYxX

what os do use?

Level 1

I use Windows 8.1. Fraps shows heavily jumping frame rates for the first 5-30 seconds, depending on the map. But the Fraps overlay on-screen makes the mouse movement very weird -> it seems the sensitivity jumps around. So i use Fraps just for some seconds into the game and then I've to switch it off.

Level 1

in reply to un1Q-DE1

I tried today wind7 ultimate x64, I tried to conect without router...same shi...

singleplayer works fine...

Level 1

Same problem here

Only thing you can do right now is run Fraps to check your FPS.

Level 2

Turn off You're wallhack and aimbot and it'll be ok!

Level 1

Often it's your graphic settings in combination with your GPU. I've also found Windows 8 often is one cause and the other is higher details with a e.g. 1 GB vRAM GPU(s). Here are my settings, just change your resolution for your monitor - http://i.imgur.com/SdCHK2F.jpg

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

And what are your pc-specs ?

It is ridiculous to lower your settings when you have a pc which is able to play on max. settings ?

It's the game , not our pc's !

Level 2

Studios