hacks.

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

hacks.

I know there were never any support for pc and the "hack" problem that was faced with all CoD titles...it took 3 hours for BO2 hacks to show up...how long do you think it will take for this one? We all know how awesome it is to get into game after game just to get "nuked", so why hasnt there been any kind of warden program implemented? PC gamers should get the same "problem fix" that platformers get. NO point in spending the 60$ for a game with shitty online play....

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: hacks.

in reply to warghoul

If Anti-Cheat works similar to the system used in BO2, we won't be having much problems. Of course if some new hacks are available, you'll always see some cheaters now and then, but in BO2 that number was extremely low.

Level 6

in reply to Th3_St4lk3r

Really you must of been playing a different game to me then,  only real way around the hack problem is pb and well run clan server, bo2 waits till a player has so many people reporting them before they look in to it, good clan run server and pb kick is almost instant job done.

Level 1

in reply to Th3_St4lk3r

If Anti-Cheat works similar to the system used in BO2, we won't be having much problems with free hacks. Of course since it uses matchmaking, you'll constantly encounter players with paid hacks, and in BO2 that number was fairly high.

^^Fixed...

Ghosts will have the same level of "anti-cheat" that Black Ops 2 had... which is to say that nearly anyone with a paid hack will be able to play with zero consequences.  So in other words... no anti-cheat.

BO2 has more hackers than CoD4, which is pathetic since hackers can actually rent their own servers with PB disabled so they can hack all they want.

Level 4

in reply to ProperDedisNeed

Then those hackers in BO2 must be so f*cking bad that they still can't win a match even when cheating.

"in other words ...no anti-cheat" - yeah sure -.-

Level 6

in reply to Th3_St4lk3r

Im sorry but you are definitely playing a different game, there are more hackers than you think. Most will stick to wall hacks and then scream because they have UAV up we all know the story.  Many people have said before why don't they ban, The question that should be asked is why don't they give us the capability to not play with that player again it wouldn't be difficult to incorporate a ban list.  Yes I understand that the hackers that are thought to be hacking would not be able to play anymore, unless with other hackers. The only problem to this is that many good players will be forced to play with hackers. The good news is that you will always get a server its the ones that ban too often that may not.  Making people think twice and look harder at calling someone a hacker. Lets face it most that resort to hacks are idiots they can't play the game properly so faced with the prospect of playing with elite players, they will put their tail between their legs and run. maybe makers will see this and come up with something that's workable for the next one, More than likely a program  hacker will come up with something for us to be able to ban them, it would however be nice if the makers actually addressed this problem in the future

Level 1

in reply to warghoul

I expect no difference in the Anti-Cheat for Ghosts than that of BO2. There will be hacks in Ghosts day one, count on it.

Level 28

in reply to warghoul

warghoul wrote:

I know there were never any support for pc and the "hack" problem that was faced with all CoD titles...it took 3 hours for BO2 hacks to show up...how long do you think it will take for this one? We all know how awesome it is to get into game after game just to get "nuked", so why hasnt there been any kind of warden program implemented? PC gamers should get the same "problem fix" that platformers get. NO point in spending the 60$ for a game with shitty online play....

I hate the word "hacks" because they are not hacks they are cheats.

On topic though there cheats will already be made and they will just go up within a few hours of the game being released.

The game uses the same engine that has been used since COD 4, and although it's had some changes made to it since then the core functionality of it is still the same.

To be honest I barely see anyone using a actual cheat but what I do see is people all the time, who are unable to connect to servers in there own country and instead get connected to servers in other countries where there pings are higher so they instantly have a advantage of being, able to be shot by people but not killed or taking twice as many bullets to die.

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

Okay Hacks vs Cheats, but give me a break on you never seeing any Hacks/Cheats/etc used in the game.

Pff...it's virtually impossible to find a lobby without someone sporting a prior VAC Ban and clearly some aren't 'Cheating' now, but trust me most are indeed Cheating with their Hacks. Search 'Paid BO2 Hacks' -- not every hack is a tard snap-on, auto-fire, no recoil, i.e. obvious Cheat/Hack.

Try playing in the middle of the afternoon or late at night and tell me the same.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Momba1 wrote:

Okay Hacks vs Cheats, but give me a break on you never seeing any Hacks/Cheats/etc used in the game.

Pff...it's virtually impossible to find a lobby without someone sporting a prior VAC Ban and clearly some aren't 'Cheating' now, but trust me most are indeed Cheating with their Hacks. Search 'Paid BO2 Hacks' -- not every hack is a tard snap-on, auto-fire, no recoil, i.e. obvious Cheat/Hack.

Try playing in the middle of the afternoon or late at night and tell me the same.

I have played at all times of day and barely see anyone using cheats, now maybe it's because of where I am located and the game having barely any players around anymore or it's because there are not that many people using them.

When I look at the theater recordings of the games I have played and I know I aimed perfectly at someone only for none of the shots to hit, and then the theater recording shows I never even aimed at the person it just shows how bad the game is and those are types of times, that people scream "cheat"

I have seen people using cheats and trying to hide them and some people trying really hard and making it pretty hard to spot that they are using a cheat, but they always have that little telling sign that they are using a cheat.

Level 25

Studios