its done cod ghosts is uninstalled aahhhhhh frustrations are gone

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

its done cod ghosts is uninstalled aahhhhhh frustrations are gone

have fun playing this.....what is the name of this game again ? ............hope to see you guys at another game but no cod for me ever again (played it from first cod)

thnx IW.

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: its done cod ghosts is uninstalled aahhhhhh frustrations are gone

in reply to BulletOverdose

I'm right there with you. After almost a month this game is completely unplayable. My account says I have 2 hours of play time in Ghost, Well I can assure you that I haven't played as much as 5 min. on this stupid broke a$$ game. My computer far exceeds this games min. requirements. I will not be buying any more COD games from IW... They are a lost cause, a has been. If I do buy another COD it will only be from Treyarch and even then it will only be if they bring back dedicated servers like in Black Ops 1. Battlefield is where its at now. A game built for PC first then optimized for consoles. That's the way it should always be.

Level 1

in reply to AC_Animal

I would agree with you both but I am actually enjoying the Extinction mode.

For me Battlefield 4 would be the game I mostly play but that has issues as well, but they can be fixed by a patch and until then I just cannot play it.

Instead I have gone back to those 2 games that are always sat there saying to me "please sir play me some more you know nothing can compete with me" and I am sure most people on here who are old school gamers will know that they are Call Of Duty 2 and Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

If the next Call Of Duty that Treyarch releases has Rentable Ranked Dedicated Servers and a server browser then I will buy it but if it doesn't then I won't be buying it simple as that.

Level 25
Highlighted

I also wiped Ghosts from my HDD. It's been a month now since release and it's clear as day IW has no intentions of fixing this broken game. They have once again screwed PC gamers. They only thing I want to know is how do these people live with themselves? They sold us a beta already knowing they will never fix it. I just couldn't do something like that, my conscience would get the better of me. But I guess that's the difference between me and someone working for IW. I have a morals, if you want to work for IW you have to be unscrupulous.

Level 4

in reply to Drawcansir

Well the console is, as we all know, their main focus. Money will always prevail!  After playing for a while it is actually a good game, I think eventually......it will be sorted. It would be nice to see dedis and a server browser, shit, I would probably rent my own! But I'm not sure that is going to happen for us.

Level 6

in reply to Drawcansir

Drawcansir wrote:

I also wiped Ghosts from my HDD. It's been a month now since release and it's clear as day IW has no intentions of fixing this broken game. They have once again screwed PC gamers. They only thing I want to know is how do these people live with themselves? They sold us a beta already knowing they will never fix it. I just couldn't do something like that, my conscience would get the better of me. But I guess that's the difference between me and someone working for IW. I have a morals, if you want to work for IW you have to be unscrupulous.

Yep.  This.  Nailed it.

Level 2

Yep I have uninstalled it also, I have made more use of the forum than playing this trash game.

Level 1

How can I sell my copy of Ghosts to someone else on steam? I paid for the game and season pass, and I'm so upset with this game. As others have played from COD 1 I have been on board and now... this will be my last one and hope I can pass it on to someone else to get my money back. Yes, eventually they will fix it... but, it shouldn't be released before it's tested through and through... I'll go back to playing BF4... thanks for the awful experience with COD: Ghosts.

Level 1

but You have bought that game and you have given them money. So they do nothing...

Level 1

in reply to Emerytowany

They need to fix things urgent, because now they might received money,

but in the future people of this community will probably think twice, before buying a new CoD game

during the experience on this one which also counts for me.

I'm not fully disappointed, the only thing which bothers me is the amount of cheaters

and not running a proper VAC system.

Level 2

Studios