seriously have the cheaters actually made gamers paraniod?!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

seriously have the cheaters actually made gamers paraniod?!

I've just had probably the best three games in a long long time since the game release!

and low and behold everyone in the lobby started calling me a cheater, and other disgusting things which have been reported although I doubt anything will come of it!

seriously, I actually think this game has had soo many cheaters playing on it that now when ever a player who is doing well in game is now branded a cheater... and by the by my k/d is 1.5 and w/l at 0.27.. not
exactly the stats of a ******* scum bag cheater!

Level 2
16 REPLIES

Re: seriously have the cheaters actually made gamers paraniod?!

in reply to Microsoft360

Unfortunately this is what happens when Cheaters are allowed to run freely in games and creates a paranoid legit player base that when anyone does good they will be labeled a cheater. You would figure that IW would at least address this issue with the PC community and ensure us that the problem is being handled but obviously they seem to skip over this part of the forum and only look at the console side since I never see them post anything here.

What is even more frustrating is the fact that when we try and tweet/facebook IW/AV, we still get screwed because anything the PC players post just gets buried underneath all the other players on other consoles so what' the point! IW you have you're own forum where everything is divided for you for easy access and easy communication with each part of the community, use it!

Level 1

in reply to lDreddl

I think if IW/Activision acted sooner this could have been avoided. Instead they waited months to introduce an apprant 'Anti cheat' system.. too little too late

Level 2

in reply to Microsoft360

you are correct i think they have become paranoid , to the extent that if you beat them, you are a cheater.. they learn the term aim bot or wall hack etc. and now anyone who owns them in game has it.. its just ridiculous

my stats or so legit and it all adds up 4.8 kd... 3.1 w/l and all i get is .. hacker!!!!!.. cheaterrrr!!! you just gotta laugh it off, just means i ran circles around these fools they lost all comprehension on the game lol

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11

If I saw your 4+ KDR I would without hesitation label you a hacker. Not in the lobby/game mind you, just out loud to myself and anyone in my group via steam. There is a small percentage change that you corner camp in which case, would explain your high KDR. Either way, I would leave the lobby and find another game that I could enjoy with my paltry 0.77 KDR.

So to answer the OP, "yes, [unskilled] legit players are paranoid". Unfortunately, I think I've only been called a hacker once.

Level 3

in reply to dbkvaternik

well i have never seen a camper with a high kd.. campers I have ever seen go negative and never win games

i think skilled players are just as paranoid, i think even more so.. being that skilled players alot of times are use to winning or doing well in the game.. if a player comes in and starts dominating, they do not generally think.. hey this player is just better.. they jump to, wow this player is a modder or hacker or whatever.. also being on ps3.. things like aimbot do not exist, and if they do, they are soooooo rarely used it wouldnt constitute the aimbot excuse.. i have seen uav hack 1 time.. and you have to watch kill cams to know.. he reveled himself right before he left the lobby changing his gamer tag to something else, and having it change colors

other than that I have seen the 11th prestige hack and all perks hack, and all of those players were not very good anyway and their stats didnt resemble a good player either

Level 8

Well my Soldiers KDR is 1.94 (gun 1.89) and my W/L is now up to 3.25 but I play in a Clan. About every 2-3 days someone calls me a hacker, it was the same in BO2, but my proven BO2 record means apparently nothing to the rightly so paranoid player. There are cheaters, no doubt. Personally, I've never seen a legit 3+ never mind 4+ KDR player in Ghosts yet ... maybe you are and maybe not ... I don't know.

Compare full stats (favorite gun to favorite gun), oh BTW in BO2 my total kills are in the hundreds of thousands; stats - http://i.imgur.com/sjCVjcL.jpg

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

honestly the hackers i have encountered were players around 1.0 to 2.0 kd's.. any hacker I have seen never had as good of stats as mine, so i dont think high stats indicates hacks or cheats

Level 8

Interesting, I've always noted the opposite and an exponential increase of the likelihood of Waller's / AimBotter's as their KDR's go up especially past the 1.75 mark. I keep tabs after a couple 'WTF' kills. What I often see is the same high-KDR players' conveniently positioning themselves and once they get PO'ed ADS & Insta-fire. Further, following their course they make directional changes following the spawns...imagine that coincidence.

Also I've never run across a <1.3 KDR hacker. So >1.5 to <1.75 it's 50%/50%, >1.75 to <2.5% it's 75%/25%, and >2.5 a handful are legit and the vast majority hack to various degrees of Noob Hacker levels.

Again, so far not once 3+ and never a 4+ legit player at least in Ghosts. Clearly, I'm referring to the PC platform and definitely not Consoles.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

gotcha, ive never played on PC but have seen enough game play on it, not sure why anyone would play COD on a PC, the graphics are better, but when it comes to the hacks and stuff, just doesnt seem worth it to me

Level 8

Studios