Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

in reply to brentcers37

Ever think that maybe it's an issue in Australia? I am in NY and have no issue with lag at all.

Level 5

in reply to brentcers37

Good luck, they are only concerned about pumping out crap games every year b/c all these little retards buy the game.  Stop pre-ordering this crap and wait to see if the game is worthy before you buy it.

Level 2

in reply to Biginuf

I think complaints, if they're structured are fine, it helps the developers make adjustments and prepare for the next installment as well.

Of course we all have an opinion, saying you think this is the best CoD ever is well within your right, saying you think it is the worst is also within your right. I myself find this game almost impossible to truly enjoy. It's not just the lag, it's not just the maps, it's everything. It's feel absolutely like playing MW3 for me, from sounds to models, to everything, it truly feels like a cut and paste to me. Now I've never played Battlefield, not really, only ever played the BF4 Beta, and this feels a ton like that. Ghost to me feels like they took MW3 and tried to make it battlefield. For me it just plays to slow, I come from BO1, that game was awesome to me, it had a good fast paced gameplay, it got me into CoD. MW3 was okay too, good pace, BO2 was maybe a little too fast but okay. Ghost just feels like I'm grinding. I'm just putting too much effort into playing.

Level 9

in reply to brentcers37

Yea I stopped reading your post at the point of Off the Grid is for tryhards or bad players.  I am neither I just like being sneaky in my ghillie suit and not being seen on radar every 2 secs.  I have a 3.2k/d and a 13.26w/l ratio so I most certainly am not trash and I am by far not a tryhard.  I just win and kill because people like you expect to kill everything they see all the time.  I will take a guess and say you are a K7 kinda person that expects to kill everything across the map.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ3

You have to like the irony of the OP trying hard to change a game so that he can do better while insulting those who prefer a stealth-like play-style by calling them tryhards.

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I actually meant to say a 3.26 w/l, so I guess that would make me less of a tryhard.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ3

Nope. I'm someone who uses assault rifles flat out. Always have, always will. And OTG is for tryhards because people who used Assassin Pro and an SMG/AR were always saying they were better than most people but would ALWAYS lose in 1v1's, hence the term 'tryhard.'

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

So I'm a tryhard because I use  an AR and OTG?  That is the stupidest thing I have ever read on here.  There has been plenty of stupid things on here just so you know.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

Dude just play another FPS game and move on with your disappointing self.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to brentcers37

"stealth perks are for non-skilled players and tryhards"

Hey wait, does that just cover the full spectrum of players, considering the definition of:

non-skilled: Anyone worse that you?

tryhard: anyone who tries harder than you?

/smh

Activision Ambassador

Studios