Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

I use stealth perks because Dead Silence with Amplify is OP, and Off the Grid is OP.  If you choose not to use them then you are just putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

I use stealth perks because Dead Silence with Amplify is OP, and Off the Grid is OP.  If you choose not to use them then you are just putting yourself at a disadvantage.

If OTG is OP, then everyone would use it and then the SAT Recons wouldn't work, which would mean they less players would use them, which is turn causes less players to use OTG. And so, the world turns.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

OMG it is scary how much we think alike! I was responding while you responded

Activision Ambassador

Re: Re: Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Perhaps common sense might be a little more common than what we are led to believe on these COD boards.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

People would still continue to use Satcoms because it is such a low streak.  Not everyone is smart enough to use OTG so Satcoms still have a strong relevance in Ghosts.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Considering SAT COMs are called out every 2 seconds, "Off the Grid" is what I am gonna use until everyone is either:

- using "off the grid" making SAT COMs less effective

- not using SAT COMS because everyone is using "Off the Grid"

(basically one will happen 1st, then I can go and try out other perks to find better setups)

Activision Ambassador

Satcoms are already less effective because of the 4 level system with them.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

fair enough.. but play against a team that controls the map and are all using SAT COMs... "Off the grid" is the perk I am using

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to brentcers37

You are one of millions of other customers…Your single opinion as to what is needed in order to make the game better for your playing style is just that…your OWN opinion…Who are you to attempt to appoint yourself as the representative of the overall Call of Duty Gaming Community? What credentials and or experience do you have to support your self appointment?

As previous posters have stated we are all entitled to our own opinions, but your post implies that you are a representing a community of customers. I believe that you are misrepresenting the majority and that your post is just a personal rant and nothing more. You make the assumption that you are in the majority…Have you considered that you might actually be in the minority as to the overall opinion of the game? Is your post based solely upon your peers feedback versus an overall community consensus?

Also, so that I may understand your point a bit better…you think that non-skilled players are equivalent to "tryhards"? What do you consider a "tryhard"? Is it someone that plays the game to win? Is it someone who tries to use some sort of strategy or logic when setting up a class or playing a certain map? Because if that is what you mean by a "tryhard" then I most definitely am one. I can also assure you that I have the experience playing Call of Duty (MW, WAW, MW2, BO, MW3, BO2 all Max Prestige with respectable stats) to consider myself a skilled Call of Duty gamer…So, please explain how or why you consider them to be the same.

Level 12

in reply to brentcers37

I play on PS3 and the only thing I agree with what your saying is the hacking...@

Level 1

Studios