Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Right, this crap has got to stop.

I had such high expectations for this game, because apparently "everything was going to change." Biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Ever since I have bought this game, I have seen NOTHING but disappointment.

First of all, the quality of the game has fallen faster than a ball of s**t from an Airbus. Modern Warfare 3 was good, but Assassin Pro ruined it. Black Ops 2 was bad because of the spawns and the quickscoping. But this... this takes the cake! When we were told quickscoping was gone, I rejoiced along with my clanmates. What have I died to a lot in the last few days?

Second of all, this patch was meant to make things a lot smoother for multiplayer. Reports had come from PC saying that there was less lag. I download the patch and now I'm constantly running into walls, getting outgunned to others lagging around me and it feels like I'm always bumping into invisible players. It's horrendous! And no, it's not my internet because I have 19 ping, 31.8MBps download and 19.9MBps upload. Every single person has said that they are now lagging.

Thirdly, the hit detection is brilliant but FOR GODS SAKE, patch the MSBS! I picked it up off the ground today and instantly dropped Assault Juggernauts! I was so disgusted with the gun that I couldn't use it. I felt so dirty trying to give myself a major advantage, this is why I NEVER use Off The Grid. In my eyes, stealth perks are for non-skilled players and tryhards.

Fourth, my clanmates were looking forward to dropping KEM strikes on a regular basis. We're lucky to have 30 right now, considering we dropped over 8000 in MW3. I dropped 338 myself. Most of them are starting to give up because Activision/IW doesn't listen to what the players want UNLESS it's about something major like S&D. They haven't listened one bit about the health, some of the guns and the fact that a two year old designed the spawn system.

I have enjoyed CoD in the last few years but with Ghosts, I don't. I hardly ever want to play it anymore and when I do start playing, I instantly regret it. I've seen so many people on here say that Ghosts is a disappointment and that they will return their copies back. Actvision and IW have stopped caring when something goes wrong, all they care about is how much money they'll make. The hackers on PS3, nothing has been done about. I worked so hard to get to the top 100 in MW3 for overall score, now it's impossible to get there because all the hacking scum are there the day before the game was released! IT'S ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

Say what you like, but I've had enough of this bulls**t. Activision, step your game up. Start listening to your customers because in three years, you've gone from having 85,000 players on Black Ops 1 on PC to 15,000 playing Ghosts. OBVIOUSLY something is wrong if we all stop playing this game. Listen to us tell you what is wrong AND FIX IT.

Level 7
29 REPLIES

Re: Activision/IW, START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

in reply to brentcers37

They didn't lie about Quick Scoping. They said Maybe so thats a yes or a no. How do I know? Read this article before you think people lied to you.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-ghosts-tweaks-sniper-rifles-and-alters-quick-scoping/1...

Plus why are you complaining? It's a game. :l

You felt dirty using a gun? o_O Dafuq?

Once again it's a game. If you don't like it than return it, and never buy it again.

Simple as that or go back to BO2

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to 0rphansim

the lag & "cheaters" (that i cannot prove obviously)  aside i would run over the guy wiv a tank if he was asleep pmsl.War is dirty & the guy wiv the big gun usually wins,unless he has a big brain....in which case hed be in HQ sipping brandy & talkin about cabbage crates over the briny,hes right its a game,there are OTHER parts to the game,squads is great training for noobs like me who came to COD recently.Also pays to take advantage of the friends list as your  m8s (usually) wont cheat or are likeminded n want fun .after 2 days of gettin creamed on MP i finally started gettin into matches with people same level & same bad skills (run around shoot owt that moves ).Even managed 2 or 3 top placings which for me is decent

Level 13

in reply to brentcers37

Who says they have to listen?  They already have your money.

Level 47

in reply to brentcers37

Hmmmm, spouting offmeaningless internet ping to a fixed server down the road which has sweet FA to do with gaming with strangers over the internet, extreme exaggeration about dropping Juggs instantly whilst at the same time supposedly suffering from game breaking latency, questioning others skill due to their perk choices, whilst having an apparent inability to deal with said perk...

What a mess OP, you could at least TRY not to contradict yourself.

Level 31

in reply to brentcers37

Are you serious? you complained about quickscoping o.O the only thing that really takes skill... Assassin pro ruined the game? or is it just ruined too you because you suck at it? Because I've played all Call Of Duty's and had no problem going positive no matter what perks or weapon someone used so maybe you should just learn to be smarter then the other players. The gun MSBS is pretty much like the M8A1 in black ops 2 if you get a perfect shot on the guy it's only gonna take one burst obviously more on a jug but non the less gonna drop him faster. Lag will never be fixed everyone is different not everyone has good internet there for there going to lag nothing IW, Treyarch or anyone can do about it unless they wanna pay for everyones internet. Oh and fyi why would IW, Activision, Sledgehammer and raven listen to one person? you think there going to let one person decide the fate of the game? If you want something done get people to agree and comment on it other then that 1 person ain't gonna change nothing. Only thing wrong with this game so far are the big maps I've seen to find other then that no other problems.

Level 2

in reply to renagaade

Yeah, I totally suck with a 1.87 KD... good logic.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

2.2 almost 2.3 KD here

and i say that they need to get their shit together....

i am very dissapointed in this game

Level 1

in reply to brentcers37

I like how you say "what players want". I like the game how it is. I also like how you say that stealth perks are for tryhards. If you're letting out a rant like that and complaining about everything, you are a tryhard. As for lag, This is the smoothest Cod I have played. I understand it will be different for everybody but I think it's decent. Also, what's wrong with the health? I'm just sick of everyone complaining and saying it's "what everyone wants".

Level 3

in reply to BLunt31

Obviously you arenot from Australia because every single Australian is complaining about lag. I'm not a tryhard, because I don't use stealth perks and an OP gun.

Level 7

Studios