Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

Is their any way things could get worse for this game. Seriously if you want to kill an already heavily problematic game this is the way to do it.On day one of the realease I get caught up in matches with people using aim bots and under map cheats in the same lobby. And it is only getting worse. They pop out as soon as the match is over so you can't report them. Is their a way to tell if you are in a modded lobby before you get stuck woundering WTF how did that happen? and is their a way to report them in game? I have tried and cant unless I can catch them in between matches getting gready thinking no one noticed. I thought they stoped most of this with their last update.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

in reply to studleehunglo
Solution
‎20-11-2013 11:08 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks for posting your concerns here. I understand how discouraging it may be to play online with/against cheaters. You can report players by either using the "Recent Players" list or by this way. We then take the reported player cases, investigate them and then take the appropriate actions based on evidence that is found.

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
25 REPLIES

So what your saying is that you've encountered aim bots, modded lobbies, lag switchers, and cheaters in every game that you've played?

I Highly doubt you've been in games with all of that going on. And if what you are saying is true then all you have to do is leave the lobby.

And there's two ways to report people. Just go to the recent players list and report them or you could report them to sony by going onto the ps3 support website.

IT sounds like you just don't know what your doing and your blaming your bad K /D on everyone else but yourself.

BUt but since none of those things are happening to you I recommend you don't go around falsely reporting people. This will only get you into trouble.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

Where exactly did you read that I had that happen in every game? But to set you streight I did and have had the misfortune to experience every single one of the things I stated In Ghosts and Black Ops 2. And as I stated On release night I did get caught up in a set of three matches with the same players where they where under the map and using Aim bots. It could have been a modded lobby or just the two different things. How ever I do not falsely make accusations or report people with out proof and merit. K/D ranking tottaly means jack to me I only play for enjoyment and relaxation. How ever I think your quick temperd responce refreshing. In the sence the more sore the toe the quicker and louder the holler.

Level 1

I have 360 hours on BO2 and I never saw all that. Lag, yes but aimbots? No.

I think your exaggerating a bit much bud.

Level 48

And if what you are saying is true then you need to report them to IW and Sony. Don't come to forum to complain because it never does anything. There hasn't been one time in the history of the COD forum where someone came here complaining and they actually replied or listened to that person. Your excessent exaggerating is just falling on deaf ears.

Level 30

While I agree that he is exaggerating, I have seen people under the map and been in a modded lobby myself and was reset by Activision over it.  Talked to them and got told "O well", but I'm not yelling about it every game.  I know the difference between a modder/hacker and someone better than me.

Level 7

That has got to be the most ignorant and dumb response of the day! You clearly haven't got the talent to normally read anyones posts and make an objective comment about it. Go back to playing Sesame Street on your Wii and leave the adults alone....

bl
Level 4

Obviously you have no idea what's going on here. And how much the OP is exaggerating.

Level 30

if you on ps3 you can back out the game press triangle the press right on the directional pad till you see recent players and then press X and report them

Level 1
Highlighted

Just a fast question. Why does everyone always cry aim bot when someone manages to get more then one head shot in a given round? I personally aim high and tend to have my gun aimed around chest level anytime I bring the sites up. So CoD hit detection being what it is I tend to get a few head shots in a round. 

When I watch other people in spectator mode usually ends up being a run n gunner you can see the gun is pointed at around the waist level, so of course the chances of that player getting a head shot become horrible. Just asking is all.

Level 5

Studios