Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

in reply to Capt_Teabagger

I don't believe anyone is in here "crying" about more than one headshot. Its pretty easy to detect an aimbot when sights come up they DO NOT lock onto a player or their head. You have to physically put them there, however when i see a killcam with unwavering sights it is obvious that an aimbot is employed or i come around a corner and it is instantly aimed at my head that is an aimbot. Before you make snide remaeks you should read the post, because nobody in here has metioned headshots.

Level 2

in reply to hellspawn420

unless that person is getting every kill by headshot you have no proof lol.

i have yet to see someone go an entire game with getting at least 75% of the kills by a headshot.

well disregarding the usuall boosters ofcourse.

its pretty easy to spot something is wrong.

the kill feed is a dead giveaway.

Level 27

in reply to hellspawn420

Or what if that said player is actually a great shot in the game? Ever thought of that?

Either your really unlucky and run into this all the time (I have never) or your exaggerating.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Zver funny you have never run into someone with a modded system or your modding yourself....    youtube it... that is all the links I need.. as there are simply millions of videos up

Just to name a few....jtag...jasper with burnt disks... able to play games weeks if not days before release...is it modding yes you changed your system and are against TOS and EULA

Scuf controllers.... same as above... ok for MLG for now but live play is considered a no no

Intensifire...no more detail needed as I'm sure you heard of them

On my profile on blackops two I got a nice screen shot of a guy shooti ng at a wall 10 feet away from me yet I die and the round he hits me with with barrel still not pointed at me lands as if he is pointed at me.... pretty cool .. as the aimn ot tries to correct itself seconds later as he puts 10 rounds into my body on the ground

Level 2

in reply to smashbros35

As well as pointed out after me I've been in matches where people start off with miniguns...started one game the time went to ten for start of match and three of my team members took off.. and had kills before timer hit zero.... needless to say we won....

Have had numerous people admit to cheating....

Numerous people run big scores n leave a lobby before screen shows... most of the time someone who just ran a 33-1 in a match stays around

Funny someone else said they never saw any exploitation in ops 2 even though hundreds or more got bans for hardware and software detected.... lol your either in denial yourself or didn't play...there were people caught for having unlimited scorestreaks and using them and so on

I know a person who I will never play with or use their items who has two modded controllers.... one that does rapid fire and auto aim

The second it comes with a chip and the center light determines if you got unlimited ammunition or what not.... he plays by pushing his char around the map and laughs at people who rage .....  funny how my one year old can do the same and his char will at full sprint turn on someone leaving cover behind them and will kick around seamlessly shhot them and contort body back still full sprint.. but no... nobody cheats haha

Level 2

in reply to studleehunglo

I have watched a few YT video where the people seem to spin and snap on really quickly. I've always wondered how they do this so smoothly, and quickly. It could be that they are just that good, but I doubt it. No one can be that perfect every time.

Level 20

in reply to studleehunglo

Never played a game in BO2 that i noticed any hacks etc.. But this game is awful. Seriously? I just played a game with a hacker who started of with a mini gun! The same weapon you get with the juggernaut streak. Under the map glitches has happend to me to. You also meet a lot of people that can spot you through walls.

Worst of all was when me and my clan played a game in clan vs clan, they had aim bots and all kinds of cheats. And in the final kill cam a guy slided and killed my teammate using hip fire, sound normal, but this happend when the guy in my team were a long way from the cheater who killed him. I really hope this will go away when the PS4 comes out in EU.

Sorry for my bad English...

// a angry swede

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to apa921

so you ar ereally gonna support this developer after they have tricked us into buying a half finished beta for $60 and in some cases $120.

come on dude. i dont know about yall but this is the last game im buying from infinity ward or even activision all together.

Level 1

in reply to ICEMAN_X_50

Well its sad to say that Cod is the only first person game that has a good(had) multiplayer mode. I never liked BF3, the movment isnt as good as i wished it would be. Havent played the BF4 so i might buy it to ps4. It looks good at least.

Level 1

in reply to ICEMAN_X_50

How did they trick you into buying this game?

Level 40

Studios