Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Aim Bots,Modded Lobbies,Lag Switchers,CHEATERS

in reply to apa921

I've ran into some cheating etc...

But I've yet to see PROOF of an actual aimbot on the PS3 console for any COD title.  I've heard people bitch - that's normal, I'm sure I've done it - but it's not some simple add on.  If it was you'd see it on Youtube already.

Lag switches?  Yup , they are out there - you can even buy them now for your wireless setup.  They take some skill to actually make work though - timing has to be good.  If not you time out.  Seems weird to work that hard to cheat, seems harder than just playing the game.

Mini guns on the start of match?  Have you checked the LMG loadouts yet? You can purchase and use a chain gun for your guy.  Go for it.

Oracle - sees through walls paints targets for a second, then sweeps again.

Read up on the perks - there are perks that can detect people hiding. 

Just saying.

Level 1

in reply to ctandc1

Let me help you out ctan...just googled it myself and watched several videos of aimbot on Ps 3.  Either your ignorance has gotten the better of you or you simply habent looked it up

Is it more difficult. ..yes you got to jailbreak ur system and have it modded to apply these updates to your software.... read up please sir before making assumptions that simply are untrue... can you auto aim on PS3 yes... does it happen yes...

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to smashbros35

One of my favs was last nite was in a lobby..and we all know how different classes are made now to sound different... was in a lobby every gun was one shot.... and had the sound of the L115 that included the pdw and the magnum..which have to very different sounds

Level 2

in reply to studleehunglo
Solution
‎20-11-2013 11:08 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks for posting your concerns here. I understand how discouraging it may be to play online with/against cheaters. You can report players by either using the "Recent Players" list or by this way. We then take the reported player cases, investigate them and then take the appropriate actions based on evidence that is found.

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

What's ur Xbox name

Level 1

busco un clan juego bien aceptmame en tu clan ademas quiero desbloquear camuflages
Level 1

Studios