All Game Modes Hardcore

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

All Game Modes Hardcore

It is my opinion that we need all the game modes you offer on regular core, but into your hardcore game modes. Along with clan wars to be available in hardcore mode. What is everyone else's opinion on this matter?

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: All Game Modes Hardcore

in reply to paintballslash0

I don't think Clan Operations needs to be in Hardcore Mode. It is its own seperate thing. On the other hand, there should be all the regular game types in Hardcore. Like HQ, HP, S&D, S&R, TDM, KC, BLITZ.

It is quite depressing really. I would much appreciate them bring back HQ more than anything else to be honest. The Competitive community i used to be in only played HQ and CTF. ( they removed both of those game types ).

Yeah, its quite horrible really.

Level 3

in reply to Dufeyz

The hardcore modes question has been mentioned on all previous CODs also, it would be great to see more HC gamemodes, but the problem is there are a lot less HC players, and we would have very few in each mode, affecting matchmaking etc.

Level 16

in reply to Dufeyz

Much agreed!

Level 1

I personally would love to see the return of HC FFA

Level 5

Why? Why add more useless gamemodes to please a few? Have you seen the numbers in SnD they run around 3-4000 players at a time! Its dumb they added so many game modes to the game in the first place, and now they have the problem of dealing with those who feel its necessary to have them to be happy! BS

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I agree with you on that having every game mode in hardcore would kill the over all population in the few that do exist. There should however be a mode that allows for solo hardcore play and not every mode being based on teams in hardcore.

Level 5

in reply to Capt_Teabagger

What they should do is keep the big three HC modes: TDM, DOM and KC. Then rotate monthly two of the other modes to please those who can't play without it.

of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

In hardcore there should be more than just three modes. Also clan wars should be avalible in hardcore. Its not just a few, its thousands that play hardcore.

Level 8

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

The three big modes that I see populated are TDM, DOM and KC other modes are novelty based and should not be included in the game.

of our training"
Level 75

Studios