Anyone else think activision is doing a great job at listening to the community?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Anyone else think activision is doing a great job at listening to the community?

in reply to thetizzleguy

and dogs are even easier

Level 11

Re: Anyone else think activision is doing a great job at listening to the community?

in reply to veilofmaya

Well, there isn't a perk like Blind Eye Pro which can bring down a chopper in half a clip anymore, so it generally takes about 100 rounds.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

You're right, there isn't a perk. But there  is an attachment called Armor Piercing Rounds - really helps down helicopters.

Level 10

in reply to thetizzleguy

The only thing I and many others can agree with is spawn problems. Otherwise, not much else.

Compared to MW3 and BO2, where lag and hit detection were utterly horrible, a majority of my games in Ghosts have been wonderful in terms of very little lag and much greater hit detection.

Guns ARE quite balanced. They usually are from the get-go with maybe 1-2 odd ones out sometimes, but Ghosts doesn't really have that problem, A majority of complaints of guns being "OP" are rarely because of the gun itself actually being OP spec-wise, but the complainer simply not liking being killed and blames whatever weapon was being used to kill, especially if it's something more widely used, widely used does not necessarily mean OP either (the ACR 6.8 was used a ton in MW3, but that was largely due to ease and overall balanced stats; jack of all trades, master of none)

Killstreaks are not as powerful because the last few titles have deteriorated the game into Players vs. Streaks rather than Players vs. Players. It became all about 1 single person being able to easily massacre entire enemy teams (several times over) with a single killstreak. Now, in Ghosts, one has to really work their ass off to do such a thing with something LOKI. Otherwise, most the Killstreaks can get a fair number of kills (and are much more affected by map types), but you still have to go out and keep working rather than sit back and let the streak do all the work. And the Guard Dog having more health isn't surprising as it's a (5 point) streak. It still dies quite easily.

Level 24

in reply to Auomikun

February will be an important month for Ghosts, the January patch did a lot, the February patch has to do the same. Treyarch typically followed a big patch with nothing the next month, IW can't afford to do that.

Level 20

in reply to Auomikun

Maybe I'm doing Activision a disservice but I feel it's IW that's listening. Remember the 'lag comp' issue on MW 3 it got fixed. The issues are still on blops2 the last time I played.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to milo-iq

MW3 Lag comp DID NOT get fixed.. or they wouldn't be in this game now...

Level 13

in reply to Auomikun

I don't think so, I will only believe when IF decided to change the code in multiplayer to stop people using hacks.

Level 1

Studios