Anyone know of when Ghost will officially launch on Elite?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Anyone know of when Ghost will officially launch on Elite?

When I sign into Elite it still shows the BO2 Elite page. I want to set up our clan tag and motto on our in game clan page, but I don't know how to do that.  I am looking forward to Elite for this game.  MW3 was set up great with Elite with challenges/ops for the clan.  It offered such a wide range of challenges/ops for the clan.  Unlike BO2 they really did nothing nor made an attempted to make Elite worth while for clans.  MW3 had challenges/ops that put your clan members out of their comfort zone and to me I feel this made them better players and had them try perks/equipment they normally wouldn't use.  So far I like what they have done in game for clans, you can boot clan members if needed in game, you can send invites in game.  They just need a place in game to post messages to your clan like they did in MW3 when you could see the list of clan members at the bottom you could write in a message that all members could see. 

Level 4
22 REPLIES

Re: Anyone know of when Ghost will officially launch on Elite?

in reply to LadyGiggles07

i would like to know this as well as there is a in game item associated with having the app downloaded (which i do) but the item hasn't unlocked.

Level 3

in reply to Themoosebig

It's good to know I'm not the only one going crazy about this.  I have been waiting for this to launch for a long time!!!  Like I said BO2 did nothing with Elite so I am excited for this to start.

Level 4

It seems like they are planning to use this new "Call of Duty" app instead of the elite app. Tho, it does not show you recent matches or challenges yet. It does let you view your soldiers and classes tho.

Level 20
Highlighted

Clan tags can be changed using the Call of Duty: Ghosts app on your phone

Level 1

Short answer: Never

There is a FAQ about it...

Activision Ambassador

It looks like they have moved on to the app you will find on the ghosts page - it link back to older games lets you change loadouts, clans, view stat etc.

Level 1

There is no Ghost launching on elite, They  made an app which holds everything for Ghost so download that and enjoy..... oh and make sure you create an account when you open the app for the first time to save you the anger of trying to figure out what you did wrong

Level 16

I can not find on the app how to set up our clan tag and clan motto.  Any help would be appreciated Also, our clan tag has not turned Gold yet and we are almost a level 11...anyone help there would also be appreciated. 

Level 4

you unlock the gold tags at lvl 11 and only certain devices are supported for the app right now

Level 16

Studios