Are there any special editions for Call of Duty Ghosts? Hardened/Prestiged Edition?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Are there any special editions for Call of Duty Ghosts? Hardened/Prestiged Edition?

Are there any special editions for Call of Duty Ghosts?  Hardened/Prestiged Edition?

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: Are there any special editions for Call of Duty Ghosts? Hardened/Prestiged Edition?

in reply to TRAVI351

Collectors Editions are usually announced around August/ September. You should probably expect them at that point, assuming they're coming at all.

Activision Ambassador

Re: Are there any special editions for Call of Duty Ghosts? Hardened/Prestiged Edition?

in reply to TRAVI351

I would assume so, they just haven't released any info yet..

Level 9

in reply to TRAVI351

Probably.  Won't get announced until around Gamescom.

Level 16

in reply to TRAVI351

Remember last year, Gamestop had the Hardened Edition (BO2) for only 4 days for pre-order.  It was the weekend of the Reveal Trailer.  Better contact Gamestop!  Thanks!

Level 1

in reply to TRAVI351

TRAVI35 wrote:

Are there any special editions for Call of Duty Ghosts?  Hardened/Prestiged Edition?

Why, so that noobs who purchase it, complain they were ripped off? I hope they dont.

Level 11

in reply to MarcusAttilius

Yeah I am not getting ducked in this time around

Activision Ambassador

in reply to TRAVI351

The variants of this game are probably enough to blow my mind, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox1, PC, Wii-u  (Hardened, Prestige etc etc)

There is no doubt that nearer launch, perks of pre-orders, paying for exclusivity will emerge.

My concern as a Playstation guy is when the PS4 version is released? My PS3 is collecting dust at the moment, but I will not be buying ghosts for two different systems.

If Activision stay true to form they will keep me guessing.

But I can wait

Level 20

in reply to TRAVI351

TRAVI35 wrote:

when i preordered in my local gamestop, the guy behind the counter asked if it was the normal or collectors edition i wanted. He didnt have any info on what the collectors edition will include but there will be one.

Level 14

They are offering to put you on a list for placing a larger deposit that would follow with their company policy for a minimum deposit for either hardened or prestige edition even though it has been neither confirmed nor denied that one will be coming out. With being on this "list" they will supposable call you to let you know that one or both editions are available and that you can transfer your deposit to one of them over the phone. I did this last year with BO2 and never received a call. I would not hold your breath waiting on the call. I would definitely keep an eye our for the announcement and if you are still interested in it based on the price and if it comes out on next gen and do pick up a new console or both next gen and current gen and stay with what you have. There is quite a bit going on with not only looking at the game but with two new consoles coming out and weather it will be one or both, and if it is only on one gen which one will it be on, and if it is only on next gen how much will the next gen console cost. Just some food for thought.

Level 1

Studios