Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

I think they had good ideas and that make the gameplay balanced, the mechanics of the game seem to work well but I find a few mistakes that ruin my experience with this game.

1. the maps are huge!!! I love all the maps and their design, but the size is stupid considering theres only 12 players in total if someones doesnt quit in the beggining or decides to camp that is. I find myself running and running only to get killed by someone camping or spawning, going against what cod is, which is a fast paced, full of action shooter. they need to add more players. dont know how but I believe this is needed

2. Dying so quick, I think this takes skill from the game. you die so quick by opponents that shot your toe on hipfire at a very far distance. The days of jumpshots, turnshots, and dropshots are threatened due to the fact that you have no time to counter an opponent. this turned into a who sees who first game.

3. camping. not much to say about that. ghosts has more campers than any COD game I had ever played. dont know why

I would like to add that im not the type of person that whines a about COD games. I believe this is the first COD game that I find myslef complaining about in such a short period of time. I would like to see if Im the only one who thinks this way. I believe this can be fixed with simple updates. the game is not broken, just needs some serious work

Level 1
83 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

in reply to pipboy2033

so you want a COD game where all your opponents are out in the open and you don't die when you get shot.  Gotcha.

Level 15

in reply to pipboy2033

Plenty of other threads on the forum voicing the same opinion. Do a search.

Level 7

in reply to MysteriousDeeds

That's true but you have to realize that NO other CoD's played like MW3 and BO2 when it came to sponging bullets and small maps. I think many who started playing in this time frame have an idea in there heads that CoD has always been like that. No, it has not. This is why I think many of the older gamers don't mind Ghosts at all because to them, it's a throw back.

Just my observation...

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Exactly.  and the kiddies think they should be able to sprint headlong into an lmg nest and survive, get in a firefight within 2 seconds of re-spawning and that anyone not at a full sprint with Marathon equipped are "campers"

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

Lmao gotta love players like you so cocky I can't wait for them to make it where explosives work again cause I will be clearing rooms and pissing off "campers" every way I go. I actually like this game because the fact I can make campers rage quit with marathon and agility or I make them dashboard just today I made a team leave at the end of the match because they couldn't handle me they had their precious K/D ruined even after they attempted to send rushers after me I still screwed their team over such fun killing people who think their play style is best. I have you ever took a spot from someone and then camped it so they couldn't have it back? It's a priceless reaction they get so mad.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Lmao gotta love players like you so cocky

just today I made a team leave at the end of the match because they couldn't handle me

That's funny, you should hear you!  LOL.

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

Hey don't knock mocking people until you tried it lmao. I am just mocking his mentality right now he seems to think his play style is the only one that works.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Why did you take for a uid?  Was Delusional Narcissist taken?

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

Um nope lmao seriously I am not getting offended by every anti-camper post like you are and the fact that you bragged before me makes you a hypocrite. If you are a tactical player that shouldn't offend you I mean if they were saying people who played with a brain were garbage players and there should be something hindering their thinking then I could see you getting offended if you were actually a tactical player but no here you are attacking everyone who says the word camper. You calm down cause right now you are no better then the rushers you hate so much you are probably worse if anything and no I hate myself so why would I be narcissist? No I am not delusional either I go by evidence and observations while some like you sees the word camper and you get offended and all defensive and act like someone just attacked your credibility which you are losing with every post.

Level 23

Studios