Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Yeah I won!! lol, I changed my tactics and improved. got my KD to 1.85 now. getting the hang of it, after the patch things seemed better for me.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to pipboy2033

To answer your question…Yes!!!

Level 12

in reply to pipboy2033

I am thoroughly enjoying this game. All the things you whine about, I take advantage of and get the wins. Campers are the easiest people to deal with because they hardly ever look behind them. When you keep going the same direction, it's no wonder you don't like them. Even you said it yourself, the maps are big so there is no reason to keep running into the same camper over and over, unless you are not very smart.

Level 40

in reply to pipboy2033

I was not now for some reason they banned my daughter for no reason and it has really been bugin me and I can't even look at the fuckin game now. have tried every thing to get in contact with them to sort it but they are not fuckin interested

Level 15

in reply to gkidd44

@Kothar44, told you they are banning people

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

if they would tell me why she was banned fine but I know for sure she hasn't done anything wrong I was in the same game as her when it happened.  she only plays cod now and again and isn't all that good at the game just learning the game really gutted for her she was enjoying it

Level 15

in reply to gkidd44

Wish I could help you but as far as Activision is concerned, I am nobody.

I doubt it would help but you never know, but if you talk to @ATVIAssist on Twitter, they might be able to help you. Everytime I had a minor problem, it was quickly answered by them. Just remember to be respectful.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Hi thanks bud have tried Twitter Facebook have even phoned them but they are not interested

Level 15

in reply to gkidd44

That's actually really sh***y IMO. I highly doubt your daughter was using a jailbroken PS3 to get her unlimited KEM strikes either. Can't you just make a new account for her? All you need is a new ID and an email address.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

I actually made the account for her for cod4 modern warfare so I could game with my two daughters the one who was banned is 18 now and she was attached to the ps3 name I had made for her just a shame really

Level 15

Studios