Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Are you enjoying your ghosts experience?

in reply to Adam1234567893

Where exactly did I brag?

The fact that you decided I have no credibility based on your "evidence and observations" makes me feel good inside.  I know I'm on the right track now.  I've seen enough of your "evidence and observations" and more importantly the conclusions you have drawn from them in posts to know that if you are not delusional, you at a minimum see through very rose colored glasses.

Furthermore, if you read my posts in other threads you'll see that I praise tactical rushers/movers and condemn true corner ADSing campers in non-tactical areas (some backwater corner of the map) and the headless chicken rushers.  The difference is the backwater campers seldom post complaining about people not running haphazardly past their dark corner but I frequently see headless rushers complain about anything that kills them in anything but a reflex contest face to face at a mutual full sprint. 

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

You almost didn't attack me lol now you lost even more credibility as for your second post you are spot on kudos to you. I only pointed that out cause you went to a camper post and got all offended by it I mean look at me I am insulting you camper camper camper see this is very insulting since I said it 3 times not 2. All I am saying is there is no need to attack everyone who says the word camper and there's definitely no reason to attack them in other posts as well. Calm down and be mature again I am not delusional I wasn't even talking about the forums I was talking about complaints in general. There is no cause in your attacks I assume so stop attacking people no one has even tried to argue or attack you.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Actually, never mind.  I've re-read your responses and they are so unrelated to the actual post you respond to that I've come to the conclusion that despite your denial, you are in fact delusional.

Go ahead, have the last post.  You can make it about what was actually written or just whatever your head needed it to be again so you can feel good about yourself.  I promise to not respond so you can feel correct and vindicated to feed your narcissism.

Level 15

in reply to pipboy2033

1.  COD started out as a game based on tactics and slow paced gameplay.  Little whiny kids cried about it and said they wanted to be SMG gods and got what they wanted.  Now COD has gone back to what it once was.  The maps are on par with COD 3, 4, W@W, and most MW2 maps.

2.  People cried about not being able to kill someone and people with bad connections being bullet sponges so IW fixed that problem with quick kills, you probably cried on BO2 as well so stop complaining you got what you wanted.

3.  Camping is a better tactic than being a headless chicken retard.  Sorry you're dumb enough to run in front of my sniper scope.  Yet again COD was based off slow play and camping tactics for the longest time, until prepubescent whiners took over the game and got what they wanted.  Now they have been sent back to purgatory with Ghosts release.

My take is that yes you are whining and you don't realize it because you have been spoiled by the last 2 trashy COD games.  This is the best COD game I have played since W@W was released.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ3

Camping is a better tactic? 

I mean, if you have a sniper or a marksman rifle...then sure.  You're using those weapons the way you're supposed to.  But sitting in the cut with a weapon that is meant to be used while mobile isn't a tactic...it's just playing like a bitch

Level 2

in reply to MrPlow-C

Nope you running in front of someone doing that is meaning that they are using better tactics than you.  Not there fault you ran into their sights and got killed you should have paid better attention.

Level 7

in reply to MrPlow-C

"You're using those weapons the way you're supposed to"

LMAO! This argument is so dumb. The point of the game is to NOT die and win! Regardless of the weapons you are using and/or tactics.

In the end, you still have to be able to put lead on target first. Period.

Level 48
Highlighted

I agree. I cannot agree anymore, really. Smart tactics and marksmanship are key in this game...finally

Level 14

wtf ?? camping is a tactic??? ahahahahahah

Level 1

in reply to JpXmorais

JpXmorais wrote:

wtf ?? camping is a tactic??? ahahahahahah

tactic (n)

1. an action or strategy carefully planned to achieve a specific end.

synonyms: strategy, scheme, stratagem, plan, maneuver;

Yes, camping is a tactic.

Level 40

Studios