Backout Code Words…LOL!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

Backout Code Words…LOL!!!

Ok, here's the scenario…You are in a game lobby with your other clan members and another group joins the lobby…after about 2 to 3 seconds you hear someone say "Popsicle" and poof…they're gone…LOL!!!

So far I've heard the code following words;

Popsicle

Pineapple

Hanukkah

BTFO (which I assumed meant Back The F*** Out)

Has anyone heard any others? If so, please list.

Level 12
15 REPLIES

Re: Backout Code Words…LOL!!!

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Never heard code words before but most of the time we're in party chat. Back on BO2 I used to run into 2 clans a lot vWaW and TOP6, now vWaW are not the greatest of players and i've beat them solo with 5 greenies a few times, one fateful night I dropped in a lobby with 4 clan mates and spotted 6 vWaW clan tags then all I heard down the headset was *backout backout backout* and they were all gone.

Level 48

YEAH FOR SURE HAVE HEARD OF THIS. WHEN I HEAR THAT SOMEONE ON THE OTHER TEAM HAS GONE HAAM WHILE IM N THE LOBBY. I BACK OUT. WAIT.....THATS USAULLY YOU BILL.

Level 1

Yea, our clan says pineapple.

Level 4

Ours is 'Cucumber'

Level 2

lulz! My party members use the speedy "BACKOUT! BACKOUT! BACKOUT!" Not very subtle. Usually because one of them just remembered that they wanted to smoke weed, or a cigarette, or drink a beer, or all three. Gets tiresome pretty quick when you're just interested in knocking out a few games in a reasonable amount of time. 

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

theroc23 wrote:

lulz! My party members use the speedy "BACKOUT! BACKOUT! BACKOUT!" Not very subtle. Usually because one of them just remembered that they wanted to smoke weed, or a cigarette, or drink a beer, or all three. Gets tiresome pretty quick when you're just interested in knocking out a few games in a reasonable amount of time.

....... or go to the toilet and forget to turn off there mic

At least I now know what a guy does in the toilet!!!! "Shudders with fear" >.< eeewwwwww!

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

That usually happens when I can't find "mute" fast enough.

Level 4

That happens with me when the game is kind enough to throw 'Flooded' my way. *shudders*

Level 8

we use flamingo

I found a margarita set with a flamingo theme so we used bottoms up for a little while but eventually just went back to flamingo

Level 5

Studios