Ballistic Vests vs Guard Dog? Vest Wins

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Ballistic Vests vs Guard Dog? Vest Wins

This happened to me yesterday for the 1st time. I picked up a team mate's ballistic vest and went on as usual. A guard dog jumped me around a corner and as I almost instinctively started to press square to respawn I noticed that I didn't die. The dog just kind've bounced off of me as if I had a Riot Shield. I killed it and went about my business. Further investigation online tells me that the vests protect you from up to 3 dog attacks. Cool....learn something everyday.

Level 4
3 REPLIES

Re: Ballistic Vests vs Guard Dog? Vest Wins

in reply to kingcrawPS

Didnt know this so will use them in future

Level 1

in reply to kingcrawPS

Ballistic vest sucks

I wanna know who is the idiot in a modern war, who doesn't already uses a vest

I hate it since MW3 and play against a Clan is painful, specially with that noob supporters with vest/oracle

Level 2

in reply to NandoEDP

It sucks playing against the vests for sure. But they serve their purpose, especially in hardcore. Food for thought: what idiot goes into a war without grenades, ext mags etc? They design the game so you have options for various loadouts.....if every player had every available option and streak automatically then there wouldn't be anything to unlock/work toward; and they'd have to start designer controllers with more buttons to use all the attachments/streaks/lethals etc.

Level 4

Studios