style="max-width: 1200px; max-height: 900px;"/>

Level 20

Re: Best Call of Duty game

in reply to Thermonuclear1

CoD4

Level 3

CoD4 is yet to be beaten. WaW is a close 2nd.

It went downhill from there.

I'm not trying to sound arrogant or offensive here, but LOL at the people saying MW2 and MW3.

Level 8

If people actually thought through everything properly, it would clearly be Black Ops 1! There was hardly anything wrong with the game. Had 4-5 really good, fun guns. A MP game that you could beast on without using silencer. Fun side games as well.

Only problems were most of the SMGs were horrendous, Second Chance, colour, connection issues in the first month or so and that's about it lol.

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Treyarch games are so laggy.

Level 6

cod4 by a country mile , greatest fps game ever made

Level 4

in reply to EvoSBA

MW2 and BOII for zombies

Level 1

Because of the nostalgia I have to go with COD4.  Great maps, the guns were pretty balanced and the killstreaks weren't too over powered.  MW2 was a fantastic game as well and is a close 2nd.  I know MW3 gets flak for it's lag, but it really played well for me and I enjoyed most of the maps on it.  As you can see I seem to favor IW games.

BO1 had some of the best maps I've ever played, but due to performance issues I saw for the first 3 or 4 months after launch it left a bad taste in my mouth.  If it had gotten all the proper patching sooner I might feel differently about BO1.  BO2 also suffered from delayed patching, excruciating lag and small maps.  Treyarch always seems to DESIGN great games, but fails in the delivery of it's patches and stability.  The new 3 year release cycle should help iron out some of these glitches for all the developer studios.

Just my opinion, feel free to chime in if you feel differently.

Level 18

in reply to claisty

For me the poor connection with Black Ops 2  left ME with a bad taste in my mouth. Ghosts has great connection, lags a bit but nowhere near as much as BO2.

Level 6

in reply to SirDarthVader

I agree Darth.  It's funny,  with BO1 it started off bad and Treyarch seemed to iron it out during the lifespan of the game.  For BO2 I still play matches with terrible lag.  It baffles me that they never were able to resolve it.  Don't get me wrong, in online gaming I understand there will be lag, but BO2 seems like significantly more than most other titles.

Level 18

Studios