Best Qualities in a Teammate?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Best Qualities in a Teammate?

When you play in a public lobby (no clan members or fans, strictly randoms), what do you most value in a team member?  Is it a crazy high KD?  An awesome Win/Loss?  Players that play the objective?  Players with mics?  What trait or traits do you look for in a teammate?

Level 33
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Best Qualities in a Teammate?

in reply to gramthenOOb
Solution
‎17-04-2014 02:33 PM

GOod communication Or none at all (turn your f ing music off I don't wanna listen to it!!!)

people using there brain watching your six....... Play so many games where we as a team are pinned down and instead of watching each others backs try to rush there way out of it and you end up getting shot in the back... Use ya brains a bit.

play the objective and play for the team not just ya self/your precious k/d

Level 8
30 REPLIES

in reply to gramthenOOb

gramthenOOb wrote:

When you play in a public lobby (no clan members or fans, strictly randoms), what do you most value in a team member?  Is it a crazy high KD?  An awesome Win/Loss?  Players that play the objective?  Players with mics?  What trait or traits do you look for in a teammate?

Dependent upon game mode, one can name a laundry list.

For example: TDM > I prefer someone who clearly knows what they are doing, and do not play foolishly. Actually this formula can be applied in many game modes.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to gramthenOOb

accurate callouts are very valuable to me

someone who doesn't mind playing at my pace helps too.

someone without dead silence or unsilenced weaponry letting rip beside me aint my bag though.

Level 34

in reply to gramthenOOb

Honestly, its just players that like the have fun. I don't care how they play as long as they are having fun. I don't want the ragers on my team that cry every time they die.

One thing I do hate is when your holding two dom flags in a close game, and some headless chicken on my team decided to try and get the third flag. Of course this flips the spawns, we get shot in the back, and lose the other two flags... So dumb.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

I've spent years trying to convince folks that grabbing the 3rd flag is detrimental to the team.  Do they care?  Hell no

Level 5

in reply to Jaden1981

Actually if the team is good enough then grabbing 3 flags will give you a big advantage! For each kill you make when holding 3 flags you get 3 points, 2 flags give you 2 points, 1 flag gives you 1 point and 0 flags nothing. Friends I run with we do this during clan wars since time is essential but if you want to spawn trap then 2 flags would be better and easier.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to xqdogx

Don't get me wrong, I love getting the trip cap, but you have to get map control first, and communicate.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

I agree, that's why I play with a full team of friends or clan members. Objective game modes favor teamwork and who better to have team work with than friends and clan members I've played with since MW3. We were the #3 ranked middleweight team in BO2 for win% and #8 for K/D.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

Wait.  You're under the impression that the score in Domination is determined by the number of kills you get while holding flags? 
Not going to bother touching that one...

Level 5

in reply to Schoat333

I haven't been playing that long. Thank you for the information on the third flag. Now I know better.

Level 1

Studios