Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version  or wait for PS4 console  release date to play the PS4 Version without buying the PS3 Version ? 

Level 2
41 REPLIES

Re: Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

in reply to xxdeathdoctorxx

Buy and upgrade. Why wouldn't you? I, for one, won't be able to wait.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Re: Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

i wouldn't bother with the ps4 version, from the fact inifintyware refuse to mention it can only mean its not made and they don't care about the ps4, got to love that ms money

Level 15

in reply to thebigb82

thebigb82 wrote:

i wouldn't bother with the ps4 version, from the fact inifintyware refuse to mention it can only mean its not made and they don't care about the ps4, got to love that ms money

Makes perfect sense, explains why they made a forum section for the PS4 and are offering to transfer your data for the game from PS3 to PS4.....

Level 20

in reply to kylet345

just because there is a forum doesn't mean the game is finished, ps3 has always been a port, why would they change it for the ps4, have you seen the ps4 version?

Level 15

in reply to thebigb82

Have you seen the advertisements and confirmations from Activision saying "This game will be released on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, and Xbox One"? Seriously, it's hard to be that stupid.

Level 20

in reply to kylet345

kylet345 wrote:

Have you seen the advertisements and confirmations from Activision saying "This game will be released on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, and Xbox One"? Seriously, it's hard to be that stupid.

yes it says released on PS3 and PS4, but have you seen the game running on those systems, you wont ever see them on there. I am going to eurogamer expo tomorrow, if I see the game on PS4, I will come here and say sorry to you all

Level 15

in reply to thebigb82

to be honest, i'm not even sure we've ever seen the xbox one version. all i heard about was some PCs with xbox one's joypads.

if you will have the chance of playing ps4 or xbox one cod:ghosts at eurogamer expo please tell us here how that was. thanks!

Level 2

Re: Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version  or wait for PS4 console  release date to play the PS4 Version ?

in reply to robnomad

This ^^ is true, so far the only console to be played in public is the PS4. (Played on it's launch date and every outing there after, including a live firmware update onstage lol)

Xbone have already got in trouble for enhancing the graphic stills for there American football game. It will be interesting to finally see Ghosts or any other game played on it for real and not via a PC.

Level 31

Regardless of how low the price may be to upgrade; on principle, I'm not going to buy the same game twice.

I preordered and paid off my PS4 and Ghosts in advance (along with Destiny and Killzone Shadowfall), so I'll wait 'til 15 November. I'm not worried about being "late to the party"

Level 9

Studios