Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

in reply to xxdeathdoctorxx

Hello to you all, I'll do maybe some jealous but I had the opportunity to play three times on the PS4 ... Including the last time to see and test the " Voice Recognition" that Sony knows dispatched to install when they heard the news at E3 , the xboxone had managed to keep well , despite some rumors ...

First the PS4 , you will without a doubt see a big difference compared to the PS3 ... you will not want to play with, so the difference is pretty amazing .... Everything is much more accurate and sensitive ...

The handle ; nothing to do with that now , joysticks and buttons , which are smaller, but is "very " sensitive , so be careful when you go to pay your options " sensitivities " of the joystick and camera ... I suggest you do some tests in private, and the games you like or already have version PS4 ...

The hard disk 500GB ... Yes it does BUT do not think it's really , personally I 've installed a 500GB hard drive on my PS3 instead of 80GB departure . !

To not use the space for anything, do not download anything you do not need ... In addition you have to rely almost double the space for installation, either a game or an application. ! If you see that you need 16GB, then expect that you should have at least 30GB ... (this is just an example)

These are applications that take you more space as your bar with two camera, your subscription (required) to play online, so the " Playstation plus" ... Another tip , do not hurry to download games, extension , avatars, free themes .... Consider first the ( x ) game (s ) that you play most often ...

The graphics card ( P5P7000S ) you know to change on your PC , I tested by installing mine, a single graphics card ( APS79780DS ) , it is she who brings the biggest change , and it is through it and the software that Sony " in Self " has managed to get the number of images MANDATORY for enforcing the law, which required 60 frames per second . ! Without this card compatible with the new software , they just came to get that 18 to 24 frames per second ... While xboxone already had control , since the machine was providing 80 frames per second. !

Remember to watch the strength of your modem , so that you provided your bandwidth ... Personally I 'm up broadband and my band provides 1799 on the PS3. !

Defects , the most important of course, the famous engine ... Even now I wonder why they picked a former model and adapt it for the PS4 . ! Why did not you already done for Black- ops2 and evolve , and they saw his performance limit . ! We have seen enough of the Games Black- ops2 . !

Here, it 'll be less laughter when they read this , but I'm sorry , I announce what awaits everyone. !

Sony could well go on all the roofs to say that the PS4 would be cheaper than its competitor " xboxone " ... Yes, like a car , the base price , without supplements , which is practically impossible ...

Basic 399 Euros , 59 Euros added the camera , stand for the console 29 Euros ( a second joystick 59.90 - Optional, but useful, so charging station 49,90 Euros ) Do not forget the most games "Ghosts" ... will be released in three versions ... simple to 69.90 Euro, hardened collector's edition with the Season Pass provided, and publishing same prestige as the collector , just adding a " camcorder " the colors "Ghosts ... Sorry I do not have prices but the collector or you will have a beautiful bracelet and a set of plate could be around 220 to 250 euros ....

But just take the simple game and what it takes to play online , first on the PS3 to play it on a PS4 , you need to purchase a code 10 Euros on the PSN , and your subscription to Playstation more 5 Euros per month , and 50 Euros for one year ... and Season Pass 49.90 .. Summary ; 69.90 set 49.90 + Season Pass + Code + 10 PSN subscription _ 50 ... MORE This makes a total of 179.80 EURO without PS4 .... HAPPILY they royally announced that the games would be the same price or even cheaper ...

Finally, what I consider a INJUSTICE and a lack of business knowledge ... The PS4 we will color "Mouse" with a fluorescent blue line . !

So WHY announced it will also be released in "WHITE" , BUT noncommercial just restricted to employees of Sony and Microsoft ...

I'll still could add pluses , very little, but negative ...

I wish you still a lot of fun with this new game Ghosts , and never forget that the greatest victories is ; FAIR - PLAY. ! ! 

Level 1

Re: Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version or wait for PS4 console release date to play the PS4 Version ?

I am waiting for the ps4 version as I am moving over from the xbox  and they aren't allowing the swap so it would cost $20 instead of $10

Level 9
Highlighted

I'm buying it for PS3, playing Squads and MP, than when I upgrade to PS4, I'll play campaign on the prettier(if even only slightly) console. This would also help getting used to the new controller.

Level 1

I have since changed my mind. I am going to keep the PS3.

I was thinking about the digi-download, but I would need to install another HD on the PS3 because I am out of room (or near it).

Activision Ambassador

I have what seems to be the reverse question.

If you buy it for the PS4, I "assume" you can digi-download it to the PS3.  I know you can download it to any PS4 and can play it (as long as the account that purchased it digitally is signed in).  What I am not 100% sure about is can you download it to a PS3 that you sign into.

Again, I assume... does anyone actually know? I am have been doing searches (google, forum, PS forums) and I have only seen people talking about upgrading... not downgrading (if you see what I mean)

Activision Ambassador

I have the ps4 preordered and paid for along with ghosts. I can wait, it is only a week. Plus it will give me a chance to watch the game play on youtube and start off with some map knowledge. As well as the glitches, lol!

Level 29

This is really cheap but, if you hire a game on cheap day (at least at my store) the late fee is only as much as you paid for it, per day. I am going to hire the game for $1 on the 5th and keep it till the 20th or so meaning all up the hire will cost me $15. The upgrade price has not been confirmed yet, the guy at eb says he expects it could be around $30 NZ (about the same in AUD with your game taxing system ). Plus, do you rally want to miss out on the hard copy for PS4? I know i dont.

Level 1

I'm going to wait.  I did the pre-order package with Battlefield 4 from Amazon.  While I have never really been all that into Battlefield, I want to hear what everyone on the PS3 and Xbox have to say about Ghosts before handing over my money.  If the reviews are good then I'll probably instantly trade in my unopened Battlefield 4 game for Ghosts.

I liked BO2 a lot.  Loved the 10 point system and everything.  I just felt like the gameplay was a little bit predetermined at times.  I've owned every COD game since COD 4, and this is the first time I'm waiting for some reviews before buying, but in all honesty, I want to buy this game.  So please don't let us down!  Ha.

(A good sign that the PS4 version is native 1080P while Xbone is only 720P upscaled to 1080P...  Maybe the PS4 got a little bit more attention this go around and will be the more polished game?)

Level 2

in reply to uecker4prez

I'm not going to wait either.  I am unable to pre-order a PS4 in my area as all the retailers are locked down.  After reading some recent articles about waiting lists and the possibility of not seeing a PS4 until late December.  I might as well get the PS3 version.

Level 1

Re: Buy PS3 Version and upgrade for 10 dollars for PS4 Version  or wait for PS4 console  release date to play the PS4 Version ?

in reply to uecker4prez

Places won't take your BF4 unopened. You trade it in, GameStop and all those places will tell you to take the wrapper off and give you 20 bucks for the game. You're better off cancelling BF4 and just waiting to hear what games are good and then get the ones you want.

Level 4

Studios