Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD App for laptop and desktop

in reply to Hungsolow28

if you have a Windows 8 PC you can get the app

Level 2

in reply to Hungsolow28

Hungsolow28 wrote:

Does anyone else think its crap the app is only for tablets and smartphones? for those of us who live in areas that get no service or cant afford a smart phone. i liked that elite could be accessed from pc or console. is there going to be anything done about this in the future?

totally agree not having the app easily accessible via pc is a major mistake,

to those making dumb comments about getting a phone.. even people with smart phones cant access the app as beachhead made it incompatible with alot of phones

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

first of all, the app was not made by beachhead.  this game has absolutely no relations with beachhead

second, the app works fine on my 3 year old smartphone

Level 19

in reply to Jaliy82

Jaliy wrote:

first of all, the app was not made by beachhead.  this game has absolutely no relations with beachhead

second, the app works fine on my 3 year old smartphone

erm might want to check your facts there sparky.

Level 75

in reply to Hungsolow28

you saved me time to post the same thing. If you have to have an app what is the point in having elite on pc?

Level 1

in reply to podgie1

some people prefer to use the app on 50 inch screen instead of 5 inch?

Level 19

in reply to Hungsolow28

i agree it has nothing to do with not being able to afford a phone..its just a pain in the ass when say your phone is dying and needs to be charged..or maybe some of us like to see shit on bigger screens...Jaliy your just a piece of shit. the guy asked a simple question and you tell him to buy less games and get a job... grow up dude I have a full time job and own 2 games but am feeling the pinch on the ol' cell phone bill so keep your ignorant remarks to yourself

Level 4

in reply to heighton86

I totally agree with you on the Jaily part. This a help forum and that kid has to jump on here to be a dick just because he cant deal with the fact that hes a pre-pubescent douche. Don't know if you guysdid or not but I reported him, probably won't do any good but it makes me feel better

Level 1

in reply to Hungsolow28

As @apex_tgt said, if you have a pc that runs windows 8.1 (which is free to upgrade if you run windows 8), you can get the app from the windows store.

Level 3

in reply to Th3_Doctor

to get windows 8.1 to upgrade from windows 7 is 119.99 so in that case i should just go buy a tablet lol

Level 1

Studios