COD App for laptop and desktop

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD App for laptop and desktop

in reply to Th3_Doctor

haha, yea u can get it but you cant do jack shit with the app at all. it wont even let you change your loadouts and im using a new windows 8 labtop. so you might want to check your facts before just saying anything. cuz the app on labtop and even for the windows 8 tablets sucks. it is the biggest pos ever.

Level 5

in reply to driller5

I never said how well or if it worked only that if you have a pc the is running windows 8.1 (which I do not), the app is available to download from the windows store.

Level 3

in reply to Hungsolow28

i agree totally. not only not everyone can get the app, i think the app is garbage in the first place. it really serves no purpose. you can see your kd/r, xp and other worthless stuff, you can't see challenges, track players, weapon stats, extinction stats or anything you could see on elite. i think they need to download the elite app and take some notes and fix this stupid app.

Level 2

in reply to Hungsolow28

I have it on both iphone & ipad and love changing my load outs on it. It is a little flakey at times.

What is cool is when you link your TV to it you get a green triangle beside your name when your online. It freaks people out though and they think you are hacking.

Level 5

in reply to Hungsolow28

Check out www.bluestacks.com its an Android emulator u can run on your PC, your welcome...

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to HoodWedo

I downloaded this emulator and when I went to the app it said it wasn't compatible with my device.

Level 1

in reply to Hungsolow28

Windows 8.1 has the app but it really does suck not that I don't think as the game gets a little age the app wont get updated with a lot of the issues that we are having. I for 1 am having trouble getting my loadouts and squad members that have all my unlocks for pushed to or from the app. I only get a random assortment of "John Does' to chose from on the app. As for the not having a smartphone issue not everybody in the world wants a smartphone. I for 1 sold my tablet and resorted back to a basic txting phone for the simple fact that I don't care for them. Not everybody is like me but some out there are.

Level 1

in reply to Hungsolow28

Yes it is available for WINDOWS 8 ONLY for PCs.

Don't have Windows 8? Too bad. You can't access it.

Android versions of app never will let anyone download it to their device.

The app is a big fail in general. Not worth downloading even if you can get it.

Elite was better.

Level 9

in reply to Hungsolow28

The app sucks balls it can't even run on a ipod touch 4th gen! Crashes more than half the time even worse it won't even load clan wars! Says its optimized for iphone 5 not everyone has money to blow on the newest iphone!! I would rather have it on Desktop any day! Oh and that idiot jaliy is a troll!

Level 2

in reply to Hungsolow28

Well I feel left out when I try to download the app I get this message, "this app is incompatible with this phone."

That's what I get for having the first iPhone still, haha. Anyways am I really missing something? Probably not.

Level 1

Studios