COD App for laptop and desktop

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD App for laptop and desktop

in reply to amathyx

The mobile app works great for me 90% of the time, about the same when Elite was available on web. So what makes you think mobile apps are so terrible?

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

define "works great"

if you mean you're fine with having to deal with a clunky ui, reduced functionality and errors exclusive to mobile apps because of hardware limitations on a lot of devices, then sure, it works "great"

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

Clunky UI? Works smooth for me.

Reduced functionality? I follow clan wars, change my classes, chat with my clan and scope out other clans and players that I am facing. What else do I want to do?

Errors? I get a busy error once, refresh and it works.

Level 40

you're obviously fine with mediocrity - which is fine for you, however that doesn't mean it's a good app and that it was a good idea to make it exclusive to mobile and an awful OS

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

You obviously don't have a good phone if you have so many issue, including a problem with the OS.

Level 40

both of my phones are fine, moron - it has literally nothing to do with the quality of the phone, it has everything to do with the app

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

You have a serious issue of trying to make a point without insulting me. It sucks for you that the app doesn't work well for you on your "fine" phone, but on my phone that is great, it works great on my phone. Maybe it's you who has the issue with accepting mediocrity.

Level 40
Highlighted

i do have an issue with accepting mediocrity, sorry i actually expect quality coming from a multi-billion dollar franchise

Level 16

!iI have a tablet and it wont work on it. Its more about they shouldnt create apps when they cant even create the game to work correctly! Three weeks old and been patched three times! And with each patch it seems to be getting worse! Played fine out of the box and now it even laggs playing local against bots! I was going to buy it for my new pc but from what I read its even worse than the ps3. Model. My guess there so wrapped up in the ps4 and the xbox one they dont really care about anyone else. They got there money!!

Level 1

in reply to Jaliy82

No service as in, you have no service, and sure its free with a contract, but you have limits with what you can do

Level 1

Studios