COD App for laptop and desktop

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD App for laptop and desktop

in reply to Hungsolow28

Littler late to the party, but I too have the similar problem.  However after a little looking I think you can get the app if you have Windows 8 or something.

Level 1

in reply to Hungsolow28

App is a pile of crap! everytime i open it it crashes and i know im not alone either.  Cant even download it for my Nexus 7 either....pretty shoddy decision to who ever made this crappy decision to put bits on an app you can even access from a website nor the game!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Hungsolow28

I have an android phone that is 2 years old and i used to have a few problems with pages loading occasionally but generally was ok.

I now have an android tablet that is 4 months old and the app is absolutely flawless on it.

It says to me that the newer the technology the better the app is..........

Level 7

in reply to Hungsolow28

Agree!!!

Level 1

in reply to Hungsolow28

I have a desktop with the Ghosts app and it works perfectly unless it's under maintenance. I have an iPhone but don't even have the app downloaded there as it's laggy and pointless. The only bad thing is the app can only be run on PC if you have Windows 8.1.

Level 7

in reply to Hungsolow28

I will admit it would be better to have an actual website for this app. In my opinion I hate the app. It works enough for me to run my clan but it never shows my active squad member, my class editor never worked even from the beginnning, i'm constantly getting error messages saying app has stopped working and must restart, its slow and glitches a lot. also having the emblem editor on a bigger screen with more customization ablities would be nice. I liked the way Blk Ops 2 had it set up. Gave you more posibilites to make good emblems. Still my opinion but I wasn't a fan of the elite app either. It ran better than this and I was able to edit my classes, just had issues with logging in all the time.

Level 4

Studios