COD Ghost Taken Over By Hackers???

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD Ghost Taken Over By Hackers???

in reply to LadyGiggles07

I can promise you that IW has been taking action by banning some of the cheating accounts. It's how I know that once it gets banned, the cheater just makes a new account and mods it up to get what they want again with no ill effects.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I know they just banned a very large group of clan for cheating/boosting so hopefully you will as you said, a large wave of justice coming!

Level 11

in reply to USMC-NUT-KRACKE

Was this for the last clan battle?

Level 12

in reply to thehunan

From the London wars, but from what I have been reading they have been banning a lot of clan recently.

Level 11
Highlighted

IW should have been toiling away before the game was released and had a plan of action.  I'm sorry , but to be (3) months into this game and you're still toiling away trying to figure out what to do is a bit ridiculous.  It's not like IW has a bunch of 5 year olds working for them or do they?  There is no reason it should be this out of control and it is absolutely out of control. 

Level 4

Who's to say that they haven't been toiling away at it already? Perhaps there is just absolutely no way for IW to do anything. I don't know because they haven't said anything. I just like being an optimist and hoping for the best.

Level 40

I was optimistic the 1st month and you know even had a small bit of hope left in month 2, but coming up to the end of month 3 and the problem is growing.  My hope is gone and my disappointment and frustration is growing.  What makes it worse is these so called gamers *which by no means are true gamers*  just blatantly throw it in your face.  Why...because no one is doing anything about it!!! 

Level 4

looking into how these player mod, i do not feel there is a stop anytime soon, they can have programs to unban them, basically creating a  new serial number for their ps3, and once one sticks, they are allowed online again.. CFW ( jailbreaking is how they are able to do this, also in addition using RTM/RTE to be able to put themselves in god mods, or uav hacks etc.

CFW is not illegal, but it is illegal to go online with it,s o what they do is spoof the ps3 making psn think it is on current firmware and then they then can get online

Level 10

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

See, I didn't even know all that but I am sure it is correct. Bottom line, there is only so much IW can do and most of it is fairly futile.

Level 40

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

And do you know this from experience?

Level 11

Studios