COD Ghost Taken Over By Hackers???

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD Ghost Taken Over By Hackers???

in reply to I_Am_Undeniable

I_Am_Tsukuyomi wrote:

Banned so you are looking to get banned so than your boosting and cheating huh

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Reread what I wrote and and rewrite what you wrote and let's see if we can figure out what you are trying to say.

Level 40

lol There a ton of threads on the 360 forum with people complaining about being put into modded lobbies and having their stats screwed, along with all the other hacks including invisibility, god mode, all perks etc. Seriously just do a search.

Level 2

in reply to immortalmindz1

and thats just lobbys in ghosts the xbox one is fine ps4 is hacked

Level 6

in reply to immortalmindz1

and no there is no hacks on xbox one maybe 1 or 2 on the xbox 360 the ps3 is hack ridden and the ps4 is hack ridden and if you get banned on the xbox you must be trying iv had my account since xbox 360 release

Level 6

The ps4 version of ghosts is not hack ridden. The only hack users on the ps4 are people who transferred their account from the ps3. I ran into hack users a lot on the ps3, haven't met one on the ps4.

Level 38
Highlighted

I can only speak for blops2 but 90% of hacks on ps3 originated from Xbox, my mates who have Xbox would warn me or show me. Can you really say Xbox is hack free? I think not.

Level 14

in reply to milo-iq

is that why iv played the xbox since release of the xbox 360 and have played all cods and have only ran into 3 hacked lobbys 1 on cod 4 and 2 on mw2 and im still playing i havent complained of hacks yet but all i see on the forum is hack here hack there from the playstation 3/4 i dont see anything on the xbox one

Level 6

I agree at  the minute hacked lobbies is every other post, last week it was 'the maps r too big' before that ' ghost is the worst COD ever' however I've only experience d maybe 5 hacked lobbies on ghosts, I can't be bothered to look at Xbox forum or ps4  but I can assure you blops 2 on Xbox was hacked more severely than ps3 and I repeat 90% of hacks on ps3 originated from Xbox. Maybe youve been lucky at avoiding hacking on Xbox, on ps3 until blops2 IMO it was,rare to come across a hacked lobby in the first year to 18mths from release, blops2 was quicker but it was released on Xbox before ps3 and that's why the hacks originated from Xbox.

Level 14

Apart from you, who is saying ghosts on the ps4 is hacked? Oh, that'll be nobody.

Level 38

in reply to LadyGiggles07

The funny thing is, there was hackers the first day the game was launched. if you checked the leaderbords on launch day 1 their were already people max rank with 10 million kills and less then 100 deaths and many more ridiculous stuff. but whats sad is the game hasn't even been out for 3 months yet and the game is riddled with hackers and modders i have played 6 infected games in the past 2 days and i have came across 4 11th prestige players. this is just stupid, they've been here since launch day, and they are still here now, this game is already like MW2 riddled with hacks.

Level 3

Studios