COD: Ghosts Clan roster "CLASSIFIED" instead of COD-ID

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: COD: Ghosts Clan roster "CLASSIFIED" instead of COD-ID

in reply to Guilty115

I don't know. Try it and find out. I am not any kind of developer or moderator. All I know is what I have researched and seen for myself. I had a clan mate who popped up <CLASSIFIED> and once I got him to link his account, he showed up.

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I just changed my account email from the an old one to an email that I always use as well as de and reactivated my account on the COD and activision website....as of right now there is no change, I still show up as <CLASSIFIED>. I'm all out of options

Level 1

in reply to Guilty115

Interesting.  A guy in our clan could not get the app on his phone for whatever reason, so he said he upgraded his computer operating system to Windows 8.1, and got the app on his PC.  That same day, we got a classified entry on our team, and I'm pretty sure at one point when I looked at our clan roster that his name had disappeared.

Also I had linked my PSN ID on social club at rockstar games right around the same time we saw the classified entry.

I wonder if the guy with the app on his PC were to remove the app if the classified entry would disappear.

You guys might want to see if others in your clan are using an app via windows 8.1 on their PC?  maybe. 

Level 1

in reply to ZeRoCrIsIs81

Hey mate. As far as I know, classified shows when you have linked your console account into another COD account. Then, in this situation, unlink your console account to your new COD account and link it to the old one. Hope that helps.

Level 21

Studios