Call of Duty is DEAD why because they don't listen to the community?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Call of Duty is DEAD why because they don't listen to the community?

Every day I am here and stuck being forced to be jumped in a game with idiots and scrubs that can't shoot and has to camp for things they can't do.  I am being unchallenged by these kids who camps maps      because the DAM GAME would always send me into a game that's loosing or almost done to the point where I just don't want to play anymore.

Fix the DAM Game and listen to your community and fans you're not making the any better by listening to people who cries about how bad the gun in the game is or how bad the maps are.

The maps are great it's just how people plays the game which is camping you need a point system on that to where people are just sitting around which doesn't count into the full credit 100points or 150points just for sitting in one spot it should be 50points or 75points for just sitting around this needs to change for campers

again FIX YOUR GAME LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY

Level 8
187 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty is DEAD why because they don't listen to the community?

in reply to ParanoiaHades26

Blah, blah, blah, "campers"

You have the right to complain, when mommy and daddy, stop paying for your video games.

Run along now

Level 28

You're 1000% right.

Level 5

NOTHING will ever stop camping.

Level 16

in reply to LVLikeG

Well the UAV system in BO2 worked , that lowered the prone dwellers , corner sitters , this should be involved in EVERY CoD

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Black ops 2 didn't worked either the system was unbalanced

Level 8

black ops 2 is 1000 times better than crappy ghosts

this is the worst call of duty ever made

127 playing search

26 playing cranked

2000 playing team death match

etc

etc

18,000 online

black ops2 ps3 230,000 online and most of them have ghosts

ghosts is a beta that will never be fixed suck it up only 5 months and we'll be out iof of this mess

Level 17

in reply to slyd0g55

I was still able to camp in BO2, not sure why all of sudden it's like nobody ever did. All I would ever hear was "You're whole team did nothing but camp". Same thing in every version of the game I've ever played. I for one can not run and gun because my reflexes aren't what they use to be when I was young and I will lose almost every gun fight. I like to figure out the flow of the maps and then take out people that run the same way every time. Makes me happy to here someone complain because I've killed them three times in a row because they continue to run the same route. If you can't figure out that I'm going to be waiting for you when you come right back, shame on you.

Camping is a legit play style no matter what all you run and gunners think. Everyone has the right to play the game that allows them to enjoy playing. For some it's running and gunning, for other it's waiting, move, and wait again.

Level 4

in reply to LVLikeG

the pace of the game will, its too slow, and the latency forces people not to bother running & gunning,

this wasn't a problem in bo1, cod4, mw2. every other cod has terrible latency, score rubber banding, problem after problem ever since we lost the real IW team.

Level 1

in reply to LVLikeG

loud and proud camper lol you also noob tube aswell as you commented on my post about it what a star player you really are.

Level 5

Studios