Camping IS ruining this game......

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Camping IS ruining this game......

in reply to sennalike

Campers point of view:

- Bunny hopping is ruining this as much as camping

- with running camper gets kd 0/20 , but with camping kd is 7/8, so why should camper run

- Thermal scope sniping, as irritating than camping. But more acceptable why?

- And if you are good runner, you get campers easily. If you do not get them easy. Maybe you are not good runner?

Level 2

in reply to turhajatka

Sniping, Thermal or otherwise, is (a little more) acceptable because people expect snipers to not run around so much other than to find new sniping positions.

Level 24

in reply to RAMBONER

I am a sniper, and I usually try to stay in the same place because, well, I am a sniper. I usually defend a certain area of the map, whether it be protecting my team while they are rushing, or simply defending the middle of the map. But if people sit in a building with thermal scopes and suppressors and IEDS and call it defending, it ticks me off. Since I am a sniper though they fail to realize my accuracy with a sniper is much stronger than mere firepower. all I have to do is take aim and shoot, compared to them spraying and praying with no accuracy or success.   

Level 1

in reply to RAMBONER

Complaining is ruining this game that's the bottom line and rushers and campers are both guilty of it. I wish they would seriously make an unbiased game so every play style has a chance instead of just campers and rushers.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

They have, it's called CoD. Anybody who rushes or camps 100% of the time is unlikely (there are always exceptions) to be successful.

I agree complainers is having an unecessary negative impact on the whole experience.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

No MW2 and Black Ops 1 were the last unbiased games in the series MW3 catered to campers Black Ops 2 catered to rushers and Ghosts it's hard to tell I guess I have to wait until they stop patching the game.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to RAMBONER

Campers suck,but they are in every call of duty game. Its nothing you can do about it.

Level 9

in reply to RAMBONER

Every game, every player in this game CAMPING!...

Level 3

in reply to RAMBONER

Here is the thing, nobody has a right to tell me how to play the game, if want to camp in any "game mode" I will camp, if I want to run and gun in any mode I will! If it makes you mad, guess what, I don't care!

Level 11

in reply to USMC-NUT-KRACKE

Right but i hate the camping... all the time im on a 20 streak and died by a camper ;')

Level 3

Studios